Comfort Keepers Home Care of Roswell, NM Provides Specialized Care Services for Seniors Throughout Chaves County
Your local Comfort Keepers Home Care office has you covered in Chaves County, NM
Comfort Keepers is proud to offer a number of home care services specially tailored for your senior loved one located in Chaves County, NM. We know that this can be a difficult time trying to decide how to handle and ensure that you and your loved one get the care that they need.
Our caregivers are specially trained to provide special attention and care, no matter the severity of the situation. Please review below all of the services that we provide, or see more details on our Care Services page.
- Personal Care - When your loved one requires and extra set of hands with things such as bathing, toileting, incontinence, and more, we have you covered!
- Companion Care - This is the one-on-one attention your loved one needs, such as companionship, medication reminders, transportation to social events. This is all built around our Interactive Caregiving approach to senior care.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Included in this program is ongoing, non-stop care and assistance designed for clients with advanced care needs who value the added security of having a professional caregiver in the house at all times.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care – Senior loved ones afflicted with dementia receive specialized memory care from trained caregivers and can safely remain in the familiar settings of their home for as long as possible.
- Assisted Living in the Home – Much like assisted living services provided in facilities, this type of care helps seniors achieve greater independence at home.
- End of Life Care – With this program, we provide compassionate home care services tailored to support terminally ill seniors and their family members during the end of life transition.
- Fall Prevention – This program is designed to boost safety in the home by detecting and eliminating potential tripping hazards and fall risk from the surroundings.
- Interactive Caregiving – Through our unique approach to caregiving, assigned at home senior care professionals encourage clients to take a more active role in their care, improving their health and overall well-being in the process.
- Respite Care – Whenever needed, our care professionals can provide occasional, short-term assistance to relieve family caregivers when they wish to take some time off from their care responsibilities.
- Transitioning Home – Our hospital-to-home program enables those discharged after surgery, illness, or injury to resume recuperation at home and minimize the risk of hospital readmission.
If you have a senior loved one in need of home care services, please do not hesitate to contact your local Comfort Keepers Home Care office in Chaves County, NM at (575) 201-0185 or by filling out the form below!