Caregiving will Never be One-Size-Fits-All. Let Us Make a Customized Plan for Your Loved One.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Post-Hospital Care Monmouth County, NJ
At Comfort Keepers of Monmouth County, we specialize in post-hospital care. Our main goal is to make our clients’ transitions from hospital to home as smooth as possible and provide compassionate care through each phase of recovery. No two people are the same, and we appreciate the qualities that make you unique. Our care professionals will communicate with you and your family and review the doctor’s orders to customize a treatment plan that meets all individual needs.
Preventing Readmissions With In-Home Care
According to research, almost 20% of patients discharged from hospitals are readmitted within the first 30 days. When patients arrive home after a hospital stay, we know that they are not yet strong enough to manage the complex care needs required in recovery. This often leaves families struggling to manage their loved ones’ medications, mobility issues, and household chores, all while helping them recover. During this time, seniors and older adults are more vulnerable and at a higher risk for falls, infections, and other complications that can lead to rehospitalization. Our high-quality, compassionate caregivers are here to help manage the transition and help you on the way towards a smooth and successful recovery in the comfort of home.
How We Can Help After A Hospital Stay
Comfort Keepers is the preferred home care provider in New Jersey when it comes to post-hospital care. We can help you or a loved one manage the discharge process, provide a smooth transition, and promote an effective recovery at home through the following services:
- We provide a complimentary consultation and personalized care plan, comprised over the phone or in-person based on your preference.
- Support with home safety needs, including recommendations about equipment and maintaining a clean and safe environment to support your recovery.
- Continuous help with errands, prescription pick-ups, light housekeeping, and other physical activities that may be difficult for a recently discharged patient.
- Assistance with daily living activities, including mobility, bathing, toileting, and oral care, tailored to your loved one’s needs
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals, and assistance with eating and drinking
- Medication reminders, encouraging rehabilitation exercises, and providing emotional support and companionship throughout recovery.
- Transportation to medical appointments, rehab sessions, and other errands
- Respite for family caregivers and giving regular status updates, at your discretion, to designated family and friends.
At Comfort Keepers of Monmouth County, we are here to help the people you care about heal safely and comfortably at home. For questions about our post-hospital care services or schedule a complimentary consultation, give us a call at (732) 710-4289 today!