Senior Care in Plymouth, MI
Comfort Keepers Home Care helps adults in Plymouth to lead fulfilling lives in the homes they cherish with our outstanding senior care services
Aging at home is an option most of us would appreciate, but we can’t help worrying about safety or losing the ability to do certain tasks unaided. Professional senior care providers offer aging and disabled adults the option to remain in their homes comfortably, for a fulfilling and happy life.
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our senior care providers are happy to assist in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior’s mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our senior care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical support within the home
Engaging in the Community
Seniors are happier and healthier when they have a sense of purpose and places to go. Living at home does not mean housebound, and we encourage area activities such as:
Every Saturday throughout the summer, this vibrant farmer market features a multitude of vendors, selling produce, bread, crafts, and more. Seniors love to browse booths and socialize with friends and neighbors.
Seniors can travel back in time in this informative museum, which highlights the growth of American industry, boasts a huge Lincoln collection, has a Victorian recreation of Main Street, and offers a timeline of Plymouth history.
This local movie theater is like stepping back in time and features second-run movies, independent films, and classic movie festivals. Volunteers are welcome and tickets are much less expensive than new release theaters, which makes it a fun and economical destination.
Contact Comfort Keepers Today
If you or a loved one might benefit from our senior care services in Plymouth, contact Comfort Keepers to learn more and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. To get started, simply click one of the buttons below. We can’t wait to speak with you!