Senior Care in Belleville, MI
The Finest Senior Care in Belleville, MI by Comfort Keepers of Plymouth, MI
Belleville is a wonderful place to live and raise a family as many of the seniors who continue to call this town their home. Your parents spent the best part of their lives taking care of providing for you and your siblings. Now that they have reached their golden years, the tides have turned and now they need you to help take care of them. While it might only be a helping hand with a few simple household chores at first, left alone they may soon find themselves facing life in a nursing home. When you simply don't have enough hours in your day to help, Comfort Keepers of Belleville, MI offers a range of senior care programs designed to step in and help.
Senior Care Specialists in Belleville, MI
While there may be other senior care services in the Belleville, MI to choose from, at Comfort Keepers we are the senior care specialists. Our services range from taking care of a variety of light housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, doing the dishes, and laundry to running errands and providing your loved ones with transportation to their appointments and shopping. We are not here to replace you or make your loved ones feel as though they are giving up their independence. We are here to provide the help needed when you can't be there.
We Offer Flexible Plans & Services in Belleville, MI
In order for you and your loved ones to get the most out of our senior care program in Belleville, MI, we offer an extremely flexible range of plans. While our Care Advisor is sitting with you during your free in-home consultation, they will go over the health of your loved ones, review their home, and then work with you to create the perfect care plan. Our plans have been designed to be adaptable to the current needs of your loved ones and then adjusted as their needs change to provide them with the perfect blend of care and dignity.
Here is a list of our available services:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. Our caregivers are trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure you or your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital