Comfort Keepers In Home Care in Redford Township, MI
Complete In Home Care Services in Redford Township, MI from Comfort Keepers of Plymouth, MI
Your loved ones have invested their entire lives taking care of you and being there when you needed them. Now that they have reached retirement age, it's your turn to be there when they need you the most. However, if you are like most people your age in Redford Township, MI, your life is probably insanely busy. When you are this busy, it can seem almost impossible to find the time to take care of your parents. Here at Comfort Keepers, we offer a range of in home care services designed to provide the care your loved ones need so that they can enjoy their twilight years.
Nutrition As Part of Our Services in Redford Township, MI
One of the most common challenges many seniors in Redford Township, MI face is making sure they eat a balanced diet or manage to stay on the one prescribed to them by their doctor. Many of the special diets for problems like diabetes can be difficult to prepare, they often have unusual ingredients, and confusing instructions. Our in home care providers have received special training in nutrition and food preparation to ensure they can prepare foods that are healthy, nutritious, and tasty to ensure your loved ones eat well every day.
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our senior care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical support within the home
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our senior care providers are happy to assist in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior’s mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
Errands Are Also Part of Our Services in Redford Township, MI
Taking care of business also tends to prove a challenge to the elderly as they face no longer being able to drive. Often they try to rely on family and friends to take care of errands such as grocery shopping, going to the post office or bank, and many others. Our senior care services include in home care providers that are always prepared to take care of these errands for your loved ones or take them along for the ride. Not only do they know how to shop for nutritious foods, they will also use any coupons provided to help keep costs under control, something that is vital to anyone on a fixed income.