Senior Care in Dearborn, MI
Comfort Keepers Home Care helps seniors and aging adults throughout Dearborn live their best lives every day with our senior care services
While most of us would prefer to age at home, we can't help but worry about safety and losing the capacity to perform some duties alone. When you opt for an agency like Comfort Keepers, aging and disabled adults no longer have to worry about losing their independence or compromising their safety. At Comfort Keepers, we ensure our clients in Dearborn are happy, healthy, and independent at home when they opt for our senior care services.
Our Care Services
As one of Dearborn's leading providers of care, we offer a wide range of senior care services. We branched our care into two facets: in home care and specialized care. Branching it out like this allows us to help seniors of all abilities. No matter your loved one's condition, we have a service for everyone:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our senior care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical support within the home
Keeping Seniors Active in Dearborn
Keeping clients active is a critical component of our senior care. Companionship, mobility assistance, and transportation are some of the ways we ensure your loved one stays engaged in their community. We can drive your loved one to a multitude of locations in Dearborn, but some of the most popular include:
The Environmental Interpretive Center is a great place to learn about our ecosystem. In addition, there are various educational programs, research activities, and trails to walk!
If your loved one enjoys reading, our senior home care providers will be happy to take them to the Dearborn Library. They can help their clients check out books, use the computers, and join programs.
Any doctor's appointments that your loved ones need to go to our caregivers can ensure they get there safely and on time. Additionally, our team can report back any notes from the doctor to concerned family members.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Is your aging loved one struggling to maintain their independence at home alone? Comfort Keepers is here to help. Please contact our senior care agency today to learn about the fantastic services we offer to Dearborn residents. Our team can answer any questions and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a care advisor. To get started, click one of the buttons below.