Comfort Keepers Senior Care Services in Wayne, MI
Superior Senior Care Services in Wayne, MI
Getting older should mean being able to be relaxed so you can enjoy the rest of your life free of the stress and worries of daily life. However, for many people, it is a time when they suddenly find themselves unable to do some or many of the daily tasks associated with being able to live on their own. No one wants to admit they are no longer going to be able to take care of themselves, but the reality is, that at some point in their lives chances are good they will need help. Comfort Keepers of Plymouth, MI offers a wide range of senior care services in Wayne, MI designed to help without intruding.
Personalized Senior Care
One of the biggest fears expressed by many of our clients is that our senior care services might become intrusive and take away from their sense of independence. While our caregivers in Wayne, MI are there to do their jobs and help with things like household chores and personal senior care, the one thing they are not there for is to overstep their boundaries. This means they will encourage seniors to keep their daily routine as they provide a helping hand. They do not go into a home with the intent of taking over and causing those in their care to feel as though they are giving up their sense of dignity.
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our senior care providers are happy to assist in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior’s mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our senior care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical support within the home
Services That Make a Difference in Wayne, MI
It takes a special kind of person to voluntarily take care of their aging loved ones, something we at Comfort Keepers of Plymouth, MI are only too aware of. In light of this, our long care services have been developed to be fully adaptable to meet the current and future needs of your loved ones. We can start off with a few hours of care per week with the routine chores and move up to 24 hour, around the clock care as the needs of your loved one's change.