Comfort Keepers Home Care in Plymouth Charter Township, MI
Comfort Keepers Offers Home Care for the Elderly in Plymouth Charter Township, MI
For those who are enjoying their golden years, nothing can be more frustrating than finding yourself unable to do many of the things you have been doing all of your adult life. Perhaps it is something as simple as not being able to lift the laundry or as challenging as driving your car to a doctor's appointment or to buy groceries. Rather than putting yourself in a place where you have to wait for your busy loved ones to help out, consider the many different levels of home care services offered by Comfort Keepers in Plymouth Charter Township, MI.
Home Care Services in Plymouth Charter Township, MI
One of the biggest problems with many of the home care services offered in Plymouth Township, MI is that they fail to offer a wide enough range to cover all of their client's needs. At Comfort Keepers of Plymouth, MI, our goal is to offer our clients the widest possible range of fully customizable services. We want our services to match the needs of each of our clients ranging from basic care such as light housekeeping and meal preparation to more significant aid such as help with medication and mobility.
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our senior care providers are happy to assist in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior’s mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our senior care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical support within the home
Services Designed to Match Your Loved One's Needs in Plymouth Charter Township, MI
One of the reasons our home care services are so successful is that they are fully adjustable to meet the needs of each of our clients. For example, our caregivers can help with a range of light housekeeping chores such as vacuuming, mopping, and dusting or step up the pace with shopping and meal preparation. When you meet with your senior care advisor, they will work with you to create a working care plan that takes into consideration the current needs of your loved one and can be adjusted as their needs change.