Senior Care in Garden City, MI
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides a wide range of senior care services to aging adults in Garden City
Is your independent senior in need of professional senior care? With Comfort Keepers' help, your aging loved ones can receive the assistance they need with daily tasks and specialized needs. Our services are branched into two types of care: in home care and specialized care. To learn more about how we can keep seniors in Garden City independent, healthy, and safe at home – please read below!
Our In Home Care Services
This branch of senior care assists with daily tasks and activities to ensure your aging loved one can live their best life.
- Companion Care – our caregivers strive to build long-lasting relationships while helping with daily tasks and participating in favorite activities.
- Personal Care – dignified and respectful assistance with personal matters like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Safety Care – our Safety Care products help seniors remain safe at home, even when alone.
- Senior Transportation – we can drive our clients to and from appointments, shopping centers, senior centers, and more.
- Seniors & Technology – our caregivers can help seniors access modern technology to stay connected to friends and family.
- Interactive Caregiving - our holistic approach to care; we help seniors maintain their independence by doing tasks with them instead of for them.
Our Specialized Care Services
Specialized senior care for aging and disabled adults living with chronic conditions, illnesses, or disabilities prevents them from staying independent on their own.
- 24 Hour Care – for seniors needing constant care, we work as a team so you can have peace of mind.
- Dementia Care – providing care while your relative lives at home is the best way to keep clients with dementia safe.
- In-Facility Care – when your senior needs more care while living in a senior community or senior facility, we can provide the same excellent services for your loved one.
- Post-Hospital Care – avoiding hospital readmission is our top priority for seniors healing in their homes.
- Private Duty Nursing - our home health aide team comprises skilled licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) who can perform various medical tasks.
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged
To keep seniors happy and healthy, we engage them in fun and exciting activities. Our senior care services can include transportation and companionship throughout Garden City. When your loved one wants to go for a walk around the park or visit a local attraction, we can accompany them the entire time. There are plenty of places in Garden City that will make your loved one happy and content.
Search through endless parts of history at The Town Peddler Craft and Antique Mall. Just a couple of miles from Garden City, various interesting objects can spark a happy memory for your senior loved one.
Spend the day shopping and eating at Laurel Park Place. This senior-friendly shopping mall has restaurants, stores, movies, and nail salons for a fantastic shopping trip.
Spanning across several cities in Wayne County, Hines Park has miles of hiking and bike trails. This relaxing area is perfect for seniors needing exercises or stress relief.
Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Assessment Today
Comfort Keepers is known in Garden City for its uplifting senior care. Contact us today for a free consultation with one of our experienced care coordinators. They will be happy to discuss your loved one's specific needs and lifestyle to start developing the perfect care plan for them. To get in touch with a staff member, please click one of the buttons below.