In-Home Care at Comfort Keepers in Owensboro, KY
Kentucky, Owensboro has lovely neighborhoods that are just perfect for raising a family or enjoying post-retirement years, and it is packed with family- and senior-friendly activities, making it a city that can accommodate everyone's needs. Owensboro is the fourth most populous city in Kentucky, and it is a growing city that strikes the perfect balance between the big city bustle and the feel of small-town America.
It is home to some of the most beautiful parks, cultural centers and museums, restaurants and stores, and a multitude of other attractions. It is also a place where elders can receive care of the highest quality from Comfort Keepers, which is the most respected home care agency in the United States.
What you need to know about Comfort Keepers In-Home Care Owensboro, KY.
Comfort Keepers has provided seniors in Owensboro, KY with professional in-home care services needed to allow them to remain in the comfort of their own homes. If the aging loved ones in your life prefer to live at home but need assistance, our compassionate caregivers are trained and committed to providing them with a standard of care that is customized to meet their needs.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers work hard to build genuine relationships with their clients while aiding them with daily tasks.
- Personal Care: A variety of services to assist with bathing, clothing, and hygiene, as well as incontinence, transferring and positioning, and mobility aid, are vital for an elderly person's dignity.
- Interactive Caregiving: All of our care plans are built around interactive caregiving, which means that our caregivers always urge seniors to actively engage in their care.
- Senior Transportation: We can provide transportation for you or an aged loved one if you or they are unable to safely navigate the streets of your town.
- Safety Care: Our Safety Care products allow the elderly to maintain their independence and safety even when they are alone.
- Seniors and Technology: It gives us great pleasure to assist seniors in using current technology to alleviate loneliness, such as texting and video contacting loved ones.
- 24-Hour Care: Our caregivers are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide elders and those who care for them with peace of mind and care.
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Care: Our caregivers have been thoroughly trained to care for seniors suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- End-of-Life Care: Professional care to assist you and your loved one at this difficult time.
- Post-Hospital Care: Following a stay in the hospital or rehabilitation facility, our caregivers can assist your loved one in safely and successfully returning home.
- In-Facility Care: We can provide care in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, or anywhere your elderly relative resides.
Our unique service, which is designed to provide mental, physical, social, and emotional stimulation, is also beneficial to seniors. Activities such as community center activities, monthly social gatherings, yoga, community treks, reading, crafts, and more are enjoyed by seniors and their in-home care professionals. During an in-home consultation, a client care coordinator, the senior, and his or her family develop a personalized care plan, which is then implemented by professional attendants. Although the plan is tailored to meet the senior's most pressing requirements, it can be modified to accommodate changing circumstances.
Contact Us Today!
Contact Comfort Keepers today to learn more about our efforts to improve the quality of life for your loved ones. Contact us immediately to discuss how we can meet their requirements and, presumably, many of their desires. We would be happy to schedule an in-home consultation to further discuss your family's requirements.