In-Home Care at Comfort Keepers in Tell City, IN
Comfort Keepers Provides In-Home Care in Tell City, IN
Perry County's county seat is Tell City, Indiana. Originally known as Helvetia, the city was renamed William Tell after the legendary Swiss warrior and liberator. This picturesque Indiana community is located on the Ohio River's shores. Comfort Keepers is pleased to serve the senior citizens of Tell City and its environs on both the Indiana and Kentucky sides of the Ohio River.
Through our distinctive brand of individualized home care services, we enable senior citizens in the Tell City area to maintain their independence and accustomed routine, lead an active lifestyle, and take advantage of the many senior-friendly recreational activities and community events that their county has to offer.
Providing Professional In-Home Care To Aging Adults In Tell City And Surrounding Areas
Looking for quality in-home services in Tell City for yourself or your family? Comfort Keepers provides high-quality services tailored to your lifestyle and your loved one's requirements. The provided services address a vast array of requirements. The following are some of the services we offer.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers strive to build long-term relationships with their customers while assisting them with tasks.
- Personal Care: Bathing, clothing, and grooming are examples of personal care that we provide with dignity. Fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and food preparation are also included.
- Senior Transportation: Caregivers will provide safe and trustworthy transportation to seniors who are unable to drive.
- Seniors and Technology: Our caregivers can assist seniors in maintaining contact with friends and family through video chats, social media, and texting.
- Safety Care: We provide solutions to ensure your loved ones' safety and health.
- Interactive Caregiving: By interacting socially, emotionally, and physically with your loved one, our companions promote and support healthy and joyful living.
- 24-Hour Care: You can be confident that your loved one is in good hands with our devoted 24-hour in home care.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our care services provide a safe and compassionate model of care that permits your loved one to continue to live independently and relieve the worry and stress of loved ones.
- End-of-Life Care: We provide critical care and support to the elderly who have a reduced life expectancy.
- Post-Hospital Care: The return home following a stay in the hospital, in-patient rehab, or other health-related stays, could require the assistance of a caregiver.
- In-Facility Care: We provide elder care to those who live in assisted living facilities and require additional assistance.
We're Here to Help!
The services we offer that are designed to offer compassionate and professional care services to seniors and much-needed reassurance to their families and loved ones. To learn more about in-home care services contact us today!