Home Care at Comfort Keepers in Morgantown, KY
Home Care Options At Your Disposal In Morgantown, KY
With slightly more than 2,300 residents, Morgantown is a typical American small community. It may not offer a great deal of thrill for young adults, but it is ideal for families with children and retirees seeking a safe, picturesque place to spend their golden years. The most significant aspect of Morgantown is that it is home to over 2,000 warm-hearted, hospitable individuals who want nothing but the best for themselves and their neighbors. Morgantown, Kentucky is also served by the foremost home care agency in the nation, Comfort Keepers.
Whether your loved one currently resides in Morgantown or is planning to relocate to this charming small town, they can rely on our devoted caregivers to lend a hand whenever necessary. With our assistance and companionship, your loved ones in Morgantown can thrive, enjoy improved health, and make the most of their golden years.
Here are the home care solutions we offer in your area:
- Companion Care: This focuses on being a companion and being there for seniors. It consists of a myriad of services like grocery shopping, meal planning, and preparation, running errands, light housekeeping, transportation, and more.
- Personal Care: This includes assistance with various personal hygiene activities, mobility assistance, help with feeding, transferring and positioning, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving: which is our unique approach to home care that encourages seniors to be involved in their own care by engaging in physical, mental, and social activities in their area.
- Seniors and Technology: We work with seniors to help them make effective use of modern technologies to combat the negative effects of loneliness.
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease Care: This allows seniors with any type of dementia to continue living at home despite their condition. We specialize in-home care for dementia sufferers, so our care plans include various activities and strategies that boost brain function and improve memory recollection.
- 24 Hour Home Care: This lets seniors receive the best possible care around the clock. It is an ideal option for older adults with health problems or mobility difficulties as well as for seniors recovering from a fall or injury. We provide 24-hour home care in shifts to ensure an optimal level of service.
- End Of Life Care: This involves helping and comforting seniors and their families during this heartbreaking time. We will do everything we can to make sure your loved one's final weeks or days are as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
- Transitioning Home: This care assists seniors following a hospital stay, and helping them get back on their feet as soon as possible.
Contact Us Today!
For more information about us, our services, and our caregivers, please give us a call today. We are here to answer your questions, help you make the best decision for your loved one, and schedule a free consultation whenever it suits your family the most.