Specialized Senior Care at Comfort Keepers in Owensboro, KY
Discover how our trained caregivers help aging adults with advanced senior care requirements in Owensboro, Rockport, Morgantown, and surrounding cities
At Comfort Keepers of Owensboro, our mission is to help seniors experience joy and connection, and remain living safely and comfortably at home, even long after chronic conditions and other age-related difficulties interfere with their ability to take care of themselves properly. For this reason, many senior care experts from our local roster are trained and qualified to provide specialized types of care. To talk to an expert about our specialized senior care options, call us at (270) 387-3221 or click the button below.
In Owensboro, KY, we can provide your aging loved one with the following specialized care services:
- Trained caregivers work in shifts to offer our 24-hour, specialized senior care services for clients who need assistance around the clock. Whether your parent is bedridden, struggles with a chronic medical condition, or likes the security of having a dedicated professional in their home at all times, we can be there to provide assistance during the day and cater to their wellbeing throughout the night.
- Providing care for a loved one with dementia is almost like having a full-time job, not to mention how stressful and overwhelming it can get as the condition advances into the mid and late stages. Instead of moving seniors to assisted living, we provide families in the area with the opportunity to allow their elderly members with dementia to remain safely in their own homes and receive the best memory care in all of Bluegrass State.
- As a terminally ill parent or relative approaches the end of life, it is important to make them feel as comfortable as possible and enable them to do things on their own terms. Many clients with limited life expectancy choose to spend their final weeks at home rather than at a hospice facility. Our local Comfort Keepers specialize in offering compassionate end-of-life assistance & support to both terminally ill seniors and their family caregivers.
- Though we typically provide senior care in the homes of our clients, we can also work inside assisted living facilities and nursing homes to supplement services in these institutions in situations when older adults require additional, one-on-one assistance that can make them more independent.
- If your loved one is being discharged from a hospital, this type of service can help them fully recover. Our seasoned caregivers create a strong support system that facilitates recuperation and minimize the risk of being readmitted back to the hospital, which is a major risk for all older adults.
Contact Comfort Keepers of Owensboro Today
Call our office at (270) 387-3221 to learn more about how our specialized senior care services can help your loved one and book a free care meeting with Comfort Keepers today.