Welcome to Comfort Keepers – The Best Home Care Agency In Owensboro, KY
At Comfort Keepers in Owensboro, we pride ourselves on the exceptional home care services we provide to seniors. With our full range of services, we can provide full home support for your loved one while also keeping them healthy and safe in their own home. On top of our industry-leading care, we are now also taking steps to adapt our services to protect our clients during these times, and ensuring they have everything they need at home.
Alzheimer's and Dementia is one of the most difficult challenges that people encounter as they age and can take a toll on family and friends as well. We have particular home caregivers trained to work in this area of expertise at Comfort Keepers, and we understand how this can affect your loved one. Our interactive memory care solutions allow seniors to remain in their homes and continue to live comfortable lives. Learn more about what we can do on our Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Page.
Do You Want A Career At Comfort Keepers?
Comfort Keepers is looking for compassionate and caring team members. As a Comfort Keeper, you will have numerous options to advance your career. You will help seniors keep their dignity and health. You will be a companion and a support system for the elderly under your care. Furthermore, you will be making a difference in the lives of your clients. Please click the icon below to apply for one of our open positions.
Our Home Care Services
Our trained caregivers deliver a full range of in home care services in Owensboro and the surrounding areas of Kentucky. As one of the most renowned senior home care agencies in the nation, Comfort Keepers is committed to helping older adults age gracefully and comfortably at home for as long as possible. Our dedicated caregivers are widely known for compassionate care that accommodates a wide array of caregiving needs and situations.
Under your instructions, our dedicated local staff can develop a customized plan for your loved ones and make sure all their needs are adequately met as they continue to enjoy retirement in their own home. We can help with light housekeeping, meal prep, medication reminders, post-hospital recovery, dementia care, and so much more. It is safe to say that, at Comfort Keepers, you will find empathic, hardworking experts who can slowly but surely transform your loved one’s life for the better.
- Companion Care: With conversation and companionship, incidental transportation, grocery and home goods shopping, meal preparation, prescription reminders, light housework, laundry, and 24-hour care, this service can help elders feel less isolated.
- Personal Care: Considerate assistance with personal duties such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Senior Transportation: Whether your loved one needs to leave the house on a regular basis or only once in a while, we'll make sure they arrive safely.
- Seniors & Technology: When being in the same room is not possible, your loved one might use these technologies to feel connected to family and friends.
- Interactive Caregiving: Comfort Keepers is based on a unique technique of caregiving known as interactive caregiving. We are committed to improving your loved one's quality of life and freedom in ways that other home care providers are not.
- 24-Hour Care: Some seniors are prone to sleepwalking, roaming at night, or require assistance getting in and out of bed in the middle of the night, while others and their families simply desire peace of mind in the event of an emergency. Our caregivers work in shifts so that there is always someone on duty.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: We have adequately qualified caregivers who can assist your loved one who has dementia or Alzheimer's. We are here to help them, whether they are in the early stages or have advanced.
- End-of-Life Care: This form of care is for your senior loved one if they have been diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care: We frequently work with families and care teams at senior living homes, rehabilitation institutes, and a range of other healthcare facilities. This collaborative approach results in a more efficient procedure and a satisfying client experience.
- Post-Hospital Care: This care includes assisting elders while they recuperate at home following an illness, injury, or surgery.
If you are currently looking after a loved one who requires more attention and assistance than you can handle on your own, consider working with our independently owned and operated Owensboro office.
Contact Comfort Keepers of Owensboro Today
Do not hesitate to give us a call at (270) 387-3221 to learn more about why scheduling home care with our agency is the best thing you can do for your mom or dad. We are here to answer all your questions and arrange a free consultation where you can meet our friendly client coordinators and discuss your options.