Comfort Keepers Providing In-Home Care for Your Loved Ones in Daviess County, KY
In-Home Care Services that Raise the Bar for Senior Care
Finding quality in-home care for a loved one can be challenging and time-consuming. Fortunately, Daviess County provides numerous options for in-home care services that can meet your loved one's needs. This journey may be difficult, but you are not traveling alone. Our caregivers are available to provide consultations in the convenience of your own home in order to discuss your loved one's needs and develop a care plan.
By incorporating the services provided by our caretakers, the quality of care is enhanced significantly. The Comfort Keepers provide daily emotional and physical support for your loved ones, if necessary. Their skills and expertise in providing in-home care elevate the quality of life for your loved one to an entirely new level. This motivates them to enjoy each day to the fullest.
Comfort Keepers In-Home Care Services:
- Companion Care: Our caregivers strive to build long-term relationships with their customers while assisting them with tasks.
- Personal Care: Bathing, clothing, and grooming are examples of personal care that we provide with dignity. Fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and food preparation are also included.
- Senior Transportation: Caregivers will provide safe and trustworthy transportation to seniors who are unable to drive.
- Seniors and Technology: Our caregivers can assist seniors in maintaining contact with friends and family through video chats, social media, and texting.
- Safety Care: We provide solutions to ensure your loved ones' safety and health.
- Interactive Caregiving: By interacting socially, emotionally, and physically with your loved one, our companions promote and support healthy and joyful living.
- 24-Hour Care: You can be confident that your loved one is in good hands with our devoted 24-hour in home care.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our care services provide a safe and compassionate model of care that permits your loved one to continue to live independently and relieve the worry and stress of loved ones.
- End-of-Life Care: We provide critical care and support to the elderly who have a reduced life expectancy.
- Post-Hospital Care: The return home following a stay in the hospital, in-patient rehab, or other health-related stays, could require the assistance of a caregiver.
- In-Facility Care: We provide elder care to those who live in assisted living facilities and require additional assistance.
Things to do in Daviess County, KY:
- Owensboro Museum of Science and History
- Visit the Owensboro Museum of Science and History to explore fascinating exhibits on science, technology, regional artifacts, and even a replica coal mine. It's a great educational experience for both adults and children.
- Riverfront Walkway
- Take a leisurely stroll along the Riverfront Walkway in Owensboro, where you can enjoy stunning views of the Ohio River. The beautifully landscaped path is lined with parks, benches, and public art installations, making it the perfect spot to relax, take in the scenery, and perhaps even have a picnic.
Contact Us Today
Are these the type of services that your family and loved one would find useful? Contact us today to learn more about the in-home care services that are available to you in Daviess County, KY.