Senior Care at Comfort Keepers in Hancock County
Quality Senior Care Options In Hancock County, KY
Choosing the type of senior care that will meet your loved one's requirements can be both time-consuming and challenging. If you are searching for a viable option for your parent or relative's care, you should consider assisted living.
The Hancock County Comfort Keepers services may be just what you need. We offer a variety of individualized care plans based on the needs, medical requirements, and lifestyle preferences of our clients, all of which are provided in the comfort of your parent's home.
Here is a summary of the most sought-after senior care services from Comfort Keepers:
- Companion Care – Loving, devoted care experts provide valuable companionship while catering to your loved one’s personal care needs such as bathing, grooming, toileting, transferring and positioning, mobility assistance, and feeding. Companion care services include light housekeeping, laundering, meal preparation, grocery shopping, running errands, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving – Keeping your loved one physically, socially, and mentally engaged through a series of meaningful activities, we enable them to lead a happier, healthier, more independent lifestyle.
- Personal Care - A caregiver can help with things like bathing, dressing, getting around, remembering to take medications, cooking, cleaning, shopping, and being there for emotional support.
- Senior Transportation - Your loved one can maintain their independence and mobility with the help of one of our caregivers who can drive and accompany them on their outings.
- Seniors and Technology - Seniors can stay in contact with family and friends through video chatting, texting, social media, etc. with the help of our caregivers' expertise.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Our expert caregivers can work in shifts to provide full-time, around-the-clock care for your senior loved one.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Our expert caregivers are experienced in providing adequate senior care for clients afflicted with cognitive diseases such as dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- End of Life Care – The final months or weeks of life can be extremely difficult and emotionally challenging. No one should go through this alone. We provide palliative support and invaluable comfort and guidance for both seniors with limited life expectancy and their family members.
- Respite Care – When you need some personal time off from your caregiving obligations, we can step in and look after your senior mom or dad for as long as you need.
- Transitioning Home – Developed as a support system for seniors who have recently been discharged from the hospital after a prolonged stay, transitioning care can allow your senior mom or dad to minimize the risk of readmission and recuperate in the comfort of their home.
- In-Facility Care -
We're Here to Help!
If you think your senior loved one could benefit from our customized senior care plans, contact us today. Our friendly client care coordinators can develop a suitable care plan and match your senior mom or dad with a compatible caregiver. Comfort Keepers is happy to help!