In-Home Care Services in Twin Falls, ID
Comfort Keepers offers various customized home care services to meet the unique needs of each senior in Twin Falls, Burley, Rupert, ID, and surrounding areas.
Every client has unique in-home care needs and situations, so our Comfort Keepers office offers a full range of in-home care services - personal and companionship - to provide seniors with the right support for independent living at home. To learn more, call us at (208) 874-0664 or click one of the buttons below:
Bathing, Grooming, and Hygiene
- Comfort Keepers® in-home care agency can help seniors feel positive about their appearance through bathing, grooming, and hygiene assistance. Bathing cleans the skin and goes deeper to refresh the spirit, provide relaxation, and stimulate circulation. Our Comfort Keepers are trained to lessen any embarrassment or discomfort.
- Mobility assistance helps seniors maintain as active a lifestyle as possible when considering their ages, abilities, and overall health. Keeping the senior mobile has many physical health benefits, including lowering blood pressure, improving digestion and sleep, increasing energy and stamina, and strengthening the heart. Comfort Keepers can also accompany the client on a short walk and provide encouragement and reminders to complete prescribed exercises.
Transferring and Positioning
- Comfort Keepers are trained to move and place clients in correct posture positions to promote health and safety. Proper transferring and positioning from or into beds and chairs eliminates pressure areas on the skin, reduces the weakening and stiffening of muscles, and encourages proper breathing, digestion, and elimination.
Toileting and Incontinence Care
- Our Comfort Keepers work to maintain the dignity and self-esteem of seniors and other adult clients as they assist with daily living activities as part of our home health care services. Through this caring approach, Comfort Keepers help lessen clients' embarrassment associated with incontinence and the need for toileting assistance.
Feeding and Special Diet
- Some clients need help feeding themselves, and losing independent eating can be hard to accept. Our Comfort Keepers understand this and are particularly sensitive, making the extra effort that can turn mealtime into a more enjoyable social time. In addition, Comfort Keepers will help ensure that their clients stay on prescribed diets to prevent or control a wide variety of medical conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes.
- Our Comfort Keepers provide clients companionship, for instance, through conversation or when they sit down to share a meal. Social contact enhances seniors’ health, happiness, and quality of life.
- Many seniors cannot shop for groceries and fix a well-balanced meal. As part of our home healthcare services, Comfort Keepers can prepare hot, delicious, nutritious meals based on their client’s preferences to help them get the proper nutrition. Clients may help with meal preparation as their abilities permit.
- Our Comfort Keepers will tend to the laundry at their clients’ homes or a laundry facility and wash, dry, fold, iron, and put clothing away. We ensure that each client’s laundry is done according to his or her preferences.
- Our light housekeeping services cover most domestic tasks. Often seniors can and want to join their caregivers in housework, which can help them feel useful and needed. These tasks include vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping floors, and cleaning bathrooms and kitchens. Please be advised that our home health aide services do not offer outdoor cleaning or maintenance options.
- Comfort Keepers will shop for groceries at the stores their clients prefer and run errands such as picking up prescriptions or going to the post office. Clients may choose to stay home or come along and help with the shopping and errands as an excellent way to stay active and engaged. Comfort Keepers will use any coupons provided.
- Our Comfort Keepers can provide incidental transportation for clients, allowing them the freedom to go shopping and attend other activities or get to medical appointments, the barbershop or beauty salon, and other places the senior chooses. Getting a senior out and about is good for the senior’s mind, body, and spirit.
- Although Comfort Keepers cannot administer medications, they can help ensure clients take them as prescribed. Our Comfort Keepers can assist with opening medication containers, reading labels, and reminding their clients when it is time to take a dose.
Learn More Now!
Call us now at (208) 874-0664 or click the button below to complete our FREE home care survey!