Quality Home Care Services in Pocatello, ID
Learn more about how our home care can help your loved one
Comfort Keepers is the leading provider of customized home care services in the US. We proudly have an office in Pocatello, ID, to serve residents of Bannock County. Our mission is to enable senior clients to improve their overall health and maintain an independent lifestyle for as long as possible.
The majority of our clients need occasional help around the house. Many of them also enjoy the company of a compatible, trustworthy caregiver.
Things to Do Around Pocatello
Together with a caregiver, your loved one can:
- Take a walk in Ammon Park
- Visit Zoo Idaho
- Go to the Bannock County Historical Museum
- Enjoy a nice conversation over a cup of coffee at Beans & Brews
Care Services in Pocatello
Below are some of the most sought-after home care services we provide in Pocatello, ID. All of our care plans are customized to meet the specific needs and requirements of each client.
- In Home Care - Our services combine personal care, companionship, and a wide variety of tasks such as housekeeping, doing laundry, running errands, medication reminders, and incidental transportation
- 24 Hour Care - Around the clock caregivers work in shifts so that they can react quickly and effectively whenever your loved one needs assistance, even if it's the middle of the night.
- Respite Care - Family caregivers can take a short break from caregiving to finally find the time to attend to important personal matters.
- Transitioning Home Care - Highly-trained caregivers assist seniors during the post hospital phase and help facilitate the transition to home treatment
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - Loving, devoted home health experts can help your loved one slow down the progression of their condition, improve their quality of life, and age with dignity in the familiar and safe environment of their home
- End of Life Care - Compassionate, loving care providers can offer much-needed support and help your loved one spend the time that is left with the dignity that they deserve
- Interactive Caregiving - The philosophy behind Interactive Caregiving is not just to provide adequate care but also to enrich and improve a client’s quality of life on a physical, mental, and emotional level through numerous meaningful activities