Elderly Care at Home Throughout Twin Falls, Burley, Rupert, ID, and Around the Country
Comfort Keepers is widely recognized as a leading provider of quality in home health care
Comfort Keepers Mission
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
The special people who deliver our unique brand of health in home care - whom we call Comfort Keepers - are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide professional, compassionate elderly care at home.
Our Care Philosophy
Interactive Caregiving is based on four primary pillars, which Comfort Keepers leverage to care for, engage, and interact with our clients:
- An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness, and a longer life.
- A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
- A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
With our Interactive Caregiving approach, we are able to raise seniors’ quality of life to a much higher level than typical in home health care providers.
One of the main differentiators that sets us apart is our ability to individualize the elderly care at home we provide to each client. Every client we serve is unique and so too must their home care services plan be. This means that if your loved one requires just a few hours of care a week, we can be there. If your loved one requires full-time assistance, our aides can be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We are here to provide for nearly every need your loved one may require. This can include:
- Light housekeeping
- Errand running
- Assisted transportation
- Meal preparation and planning
- Mobility assistance
- Bathing and dressing
Find out more about our elderly care at home services today by calling our Twin Falls, ID, office at (208) 874-0664.