Welcome to Comfort Keepers Home Care in Johns Creek, GA
When a loved one needs help to age at home independently, you can count on Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek, an award-winning home care and post-operative services provider serving Johns Creek, Duluth, Lawrenceville, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, North Fulton County, Gwinnett County, and the neighboring areas.
For your ultimate peace of mind, it is important to stress that all our caregivers passed rigorous screenings as well as a number of interviews where we determined they have all the skills, qualifications, and characteristics that make an excellent Comfort Keeper. Our in home care experts are bonded, insured, and covered by workers’ compensation insurance.
In addition to hiring only the best caregivers around, what makes us stand out is our unique Interactive Caregiving philosophy, a revolutionary approach to caregiving that has transformed the industry. Namely, we care for the whole person and make sure to include our clients in their own care, encouraging them to be as active as possible. Seniors who are physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially stimulated on a regular basis are happier, healthier seniors.
Home Care Services
In Johns Creek and the surrounding areas, we offer personal and companion home care. The first includes assistance with hygiene and basic needs, such as mobility, bathing and grooming, incontinence, and more. The latter includes assistance with activities like light housekeeping, meal preparation, errands, transportation, and others.
However, that is not all. We offer a number of specialized home care services as well:
- It is the mission of senior transportation services to assist the elderly in maintaining their independence by accompanying them to and from social gatherings, errands, and other activities.
- Social interaction is provided by a caregiver, serving as a companion, as well as the support of a partner who can help them resume their favorite activities.
- The Interactive Caregiving approach considers your overall well-being instead of focusing solely on your task-oriented responsibilities.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care enables older adults with memory issues and cognitive conditions to receive top-quality care at home
- Assisting older adults as they recover at home after an illness, injury or surgery is part of our post-hospital care
- We can provide end-of-life care in multiple ways such as being a support system, personal care, and stress reduction.
Contact Us Now!
If you would like to get started with our care services, please call us today at (770) 233-7494. We will schedule your free home assessment and guide you throughout the whole process. Families who wish to use Medicaid also have options as a way to pay for your loved one's in home care as well. Contact us today to learn more about your options. We are here for you!