Uplifting In Home Care For Aging Loved Ones In Johns Creek, GA and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers provides customized in home care to help seniors age gracefully and independently in their own homes in Johns Creek, Duluth, Alpharetta, and surrounding areas
When senior loved ones have a strong desire to continue living independently in their own home, Comfort Keepers is here to help with everything from personal senior care and homemaking to errands and companionship.
Our locally owned and operated agency located in Johns Creek, GA offers a wide range of customized in home care services designed to promote higher levels of safety and independence at home, boosting the quality of life of seniors in local communities. Call us at (770) 233-7494 for more information.
Our knowledgeable experts can provide your elderly loved one with:
- Grooming & hygiene guidance – To make sure your loved one looks and feels their best, our caregivers assist with personal hygiene tasks such as bathing, grooming, dressing, dental care, hair combing, styling, shaving, and more.
- Mobility assistance – We reduce fall risks by providing aging adults with expert mobility assistance both inside and outside of their home.
- Transferring and positioning – Skilled in home care experts assist with positioning as well as getting in and out of beds, chairs, and wheelchairs to help reduce medical complications that may stem from impaired mobility.
- Toileting and incontinence care – This service consists of dignified help with incontinence accidents and more intimate aspects of daily living such as going to the bathroom.
- Nutrition & meal prep – We develop healthy meal plans, prepare well-balanced meals, support physician-prescribed diets, help in the kitchen, provide senior clients with friendly companionship during mealtimes, and much more.
- Medication reminders – Although Comfort Keepers typically does not administer medication, our caregivers can remind senior clients when to take their meds as prescribed, read labels, store and refill pillboxes, fetch prescriptions from the nearby pharmacy, and more
- Conversation and Companionship – Assigned caregivers provide meaningful companionship and engage senior loved ones in favorite activities during every senior care visit to help combat loneliness and depression.
- Light housekeeping – Our in home care plans typically include assistance with numerous homemaking tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, laundering, and cleaning to keep your loved one’s home neat and tidy.
- Transportation – Getting around can be difficult for seniors, especially if they are unable to drive. When needed, we drive and accompany elderly clients to barbershops, beauty parlors, scheduled appointments, trips out of town, or anywhere else they need to go.
- Grocery shopping and running errands – Dedicated caregivers can visit the local post office, stop by at the pharmacy, fetch groceries and supplies, and run other errands while your loved one can stay comfortably at home..
Contact Us Now To Learn More!
If you believe a customized in home care plan would be a good fit for Mom or Dad, feel free to give us a call today at (770) 233-7494 and learn more about our services and how we can help. Comfort Keepers is here for your family!