Comfort Keepers Delivers High-Quality Senior Home Care in Gwinnett County, GA
Premium home care services for Gwinnett County and the surrounding communities of North Central Georgia
Welcome to Comfort Keepers, your trusted partner in providing exceptional home care services in Gwinnett County and its neighboring areas. As a nationally recognized provider, we take pride in serving this vibrant community, the second-most populous county in Georgia, boasting nearly 1 million residents. Despite its size, a significant number of seniors still seek professional care and support to maintain their independence at home, and we are here to meet their needs with compassion and dedication.
Tailored Home Care Services in Gwinnett County, GA
At Comfort Keepers, we understand the importance of personalized care for your loved ones. Our team of caregivers offers a comprehensive range of home care services, meticulously customized to address each individual's unique needs and preferences. In Gwinnett County, GA, some of our renowned services include:
- Companion care – We help keep loneliness and isolation at bay by providing loving, meaningful companionship to seniors who live alone.
- Personal care – Trained caregivers provide dignified assistance with basic hygiene needs such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving – This proactive approach allows care recipients to significantly elevate their quality of life as the goal of every plan of care we provide is to keep seniors active and engaged in their own care as much as physically possible.
- Safety Care- Our SafetyChoice® by Comfort Keepers medical alert systems, medication management tools, and home-monitoring gadgets offer seniors cost-effective security and safety, as well as caregiver trust.
- Senior Transportation- Our caregivers will assist elders who want to get out and about with safe transportation.
- Seniors and Technology- If your loved one is experiencing social isolation, our caregivers can assist them in maintaining contact with friends and family through video chats, social media, and texting.
- 24-Hour care – When needed, we also provide around-the-clock care (several caregivers provide care in shifts).
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia care – Many of our caregivers specialize in providing expert memory care to ensure the safety and well-being of those struggling with cognitive decline.
- Post-hospital care – Making a transition from hospital to home can be tough for many seniors. Our services can ensure a smooth transition while promoting at-home recovery and mitigating the risks of readmission.
- End-of-Life Care – Our compassionate support and guidance allow terminally ill seniors to spend their final weeks in the comfort of their own home surrounded by loved ones.
- Respite care – These interim home care services can be easily scheduled for short periods of time when family caregivers need to take a temporary break from providing care for a loved one.
Things to Do in Gwinnett County, GA
- There are many pools and aquatic centers throughout the county. Seniors can take classes or private sessions to exercise and be involved in the community.
- Gwinnett County is home to many parks and trails. Seniors and their caregivers can get out in the fresh air and set up a picnic.
Get Started with Your Comfort Keepers Plan of Care Today
Ready to embark on a compassionate care and support journey with Comfort Keepers? Contact us online or our local office in Johns Creek at (770) 233-7494 to discover the benefits of partnering with us. Our team is eager to address all your inquiries and arrange a complimentary consultation to kickstart a personalized home care plan for your beloved family member.