In Home Care From Comfort Keepers of Buford, GA and the Surrounding Areas
Compassionate, Reliable In Home Care Services In Buford, GA
Comfort Keepers is your trusted partner in providing specialized in-home care services tailored to support seniors in Buford, GA, and the surrounding areas as they age in place. Our wealth of experience and unwavering commitment allow seniors in the community to maintain a safe and joyful home environment for many years.
Promoting Active and Fulfilling Lives
At Comfort Keepers, our primary goal is to ensure that your senior loved ones are not only cared for but also encouraged to lead active and fulfilling lives. We provide companionship and offer incidental transportation services to empower seniors in Buford, GA. Whether it's a trip to Whole Foods for groceries or a visit to Walgreens for medications, our caregivers assist with shopping and errands.
In your location, we offer several services, including:
- Interactive Caregiving – Our unique approach to caregiving implemented in all care plans is proven to elevate the client’s wellbeing and quality of life on all fronts.
- Companion Care- Our caregivers are dedicated to building close bonds with the people they look after.
- Personal Care- We give respectable personal care such as bathing, dressing, and grooming. Fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, as well as food preparation are all covered.
- Safety Care- Our SafetyChoice® by Comfort Keepers medical alert systems, medication management tools, and home-monitoring devices provide seniors with affordable, dependable security and safety, as well as confidence for caregivers.
- Senior Transportation- For seniors who want to get out and about, our caregivers will provide safe transportation.
- Seniors and Technology- Our caregivers can assist your loved one stay in touch with friends and family by using video chats, social media, and texting if they are experiencing social isolation.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Due to safety reasons or medical conditions, sometimes it is best if a senior has someone to look after them at all times. Should you need non-stop care, our referred caregivers can work in shifts to provide 24-hour in home care coverage.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care – When a loved one is afflicted with a cognitive condition, the presence of a highly trained caregiver can contribute to slowing cognitive decline, preventing accidents and wandering off, and making their home a safer place to age in.
- Transitioning Home – Transitional care is all about promoting recovery and minimizing risks of hospital readmission, allowing for a seamless transition from hospital or rehabilitation facility to home.
- In-Facility Care – You do not have to ponder whether your loved one’s relocation to a senior care facility is a good decision; they can stay right at home and enjoy all the benefits of assisted living services thanks to our dedicated in home care providers.
- End-of-Life Care – Caring for a loved one nearing the end of life can be a devastating, heartbreaking experience. Our caregivers can be there to minimize discomfort and offer support and guidance for those terminally ill and their families.
Activities for Seniors in Buford, GA:
Explore the vibrant community of Buford with our carefully curated list of activities for seniors:
- Historic Downtown Buford Exploration: Stroll through the charming historic downtown area, featuring boutique shopping, local restaurants, and well-preserved architecture. Don't miss the picturesque Main Street with quaint shops and beautiful historic buildings.
- Spend a Day at Lake Lanier: Embrace the beauty of Lake Lanier, located near Buford, offering many recreational activities. Seniors can indulge in boating, fishing, swimming, or relax on the lakeside beaches. The lake also boasts parks and walking trails, catering to outdoor enthusiasts.
Contact Us Now To Schedule A Free In Home Care Consultation!
Take the first step towards ensuring the well-being of your loved ones by scheduling a free consultation with Comfort Keepers. Call our Buford-Johns Creek, GA office at (770) 233-7494 to learn more about our meticulously crafted in-home care plans designed to enhance the quality of life for seniors in the comfort of their homes.