Reliable Senior Care for Families in Fruita, CO
Comfort Keepers provides reliable senior care services in Fruita, CO and the surrounding area
If you or a loved one are looking for an alternative to institutional care, consider the senior care options offered by Comfort Keepers Home Care in Fruita, CO and the surrounding area. Furthermore, all of our services are personalized to each individual client and are meant to guarantee that the elders we care for do not lose their independence or dignity. You may rest easy knowing that your loved one is receiving the best possible care thanks to our agency's extensive services and the fact that we are a well-known, trustworthy establishment that carries all necessary licenses. Continue reading below to learn more or call (970) 232-2165.
Our Senior Care Services
In Home Care Services
- Companion Care - our caregivers form bonds with clients through shared interests and activities such as reading, nature walks, crafts, card games, and more.
- Personal Care - respectful caregivers help with bathing, grooming, bathroom needs, meal preparation, and more.
- Safety Care - comprehensive safety protocols are encouraged even when seniors are home alone.
- Senior Transportation - seniors can travel safely and comfortably to medical appointments, hair salons, restaurants, special events, and more with the help of our caregivers.
- Seniors & Technology - we patiently help seniors connect with family and friends through video calls, texting, and social media.
- Interactive Caregiving – holistic care to help engage seniors in their community and ensure they are living their lives to the fullest.
Specialized Care Services
- 24 Hour Care – around-the-clock care from a team of caregivers for seniors needing help morning, day, and night.
- Dementia Care – specialized memory care for seniors with cognitive decline to help them remain in a familiar and comfortable environment.
- End of Life Care – essential care for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care – we offer our in home care services to seniors needing supplemental care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post Hospital Care – our caregivers help seniors recover from hospital stays and do their best to avoid re-hospitalization.
- Private Duty Nursing – we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical care within your loved one’s home.
A Sense of Community
Fruita is known for its outdoor sports, the nearby Colorado National Monument, and, of course, fruit growing. Bookended by the Colorado River and the Book Cliffs to the south and north, Fruita offers a spectacular setting for the region’s annual festivals. Since the town is usually welcoming tourists, entertainment opportunities for music and shows abound. Comfort Keepers of Fruita is dedicated to working with seniors of this scenic community in order to optimize their quality of life.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
If you’d like to learn more about Comfort Keepers Home Care serving Fruita, CO, and the surrounding area, more about our brand of at-home senior care, or more about our Interactive Caregiving philosophy, please contact us today. Our care associates are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have and help schedule your complimentary care consultation.