In Home Care in Rifle, CO and Surrounding Areas
Learn more about the in home care offered to seniors in Rifle, CO
Rifle Mountain Park, a haven for rock climbers just a few miles from the town of Rifle, is a vital part of the community’s identity and economy. The Roan Plateau to the west of town is also the center of efforts to minimize drilling and mining in this lovely setting. The natural beauty of Rifle is an important element of life to the people who live here.
Comfort Keepers is proud to serve the seniors of this environmentally aware community. With comprehensive custom care plans, Comfort Keepers provides seniors with the in-home care that enables them to live independently. Remaining in their own home is a goal of most seniors. When your family begins to think about assisted living facilities, consider Comfort Keepers of Rile instead. Call us today at (970) 232-2165 to get started on your in home care journey!
Our Elder Care Services
Intending to optimize the quality of life enjoyed by Rifle seniors, Comfort Keepers offers a wide variety of in-home senior care services. Your loved one will benefit from an expert caregiver offering assistance in the kitchen, with personal care, and while completing household chores. Comfort Keepers personalizes care to meet your loved one’s needs.
In Home Care Services
Our care specialists design a plan to meet a client's specific needs and budget. Services include:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
Specialized Care Services
When clients require a more specialized care plan, we offer:
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical support within the home
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
If you’d like to learn more about Comfort Keepers senior care services in Rifle, CO, and the surrounding area, more about our exceptional in home care agency, or if you’re ready to schedule your free in home consultation, please contact our office today. Our associates are available 24-7 to answer any questions you may have and start helping to make your loved one’s golden years some of their happiest years.