In Home Care in Orchard Mesa, CO and Surrounding Areas
In home care for seniors in Mesa, CO and the nearby area
Adjacent to Delta and sharing its view of Grand Mesa, Orchard Mesa is a blended retail and residential community. With panoramic views and abundant opportunities for outdoor sports and wildlife watching, Orchard Mesa in a town with a little bit of everything.
Comfort Keepers of Orchard Mesa devotes expertise and care to the seniors of the community, helping them to live independent and active lifestyles. Studies have demonstrated that a large majority of seniors prefer living in their own home rather than moving to an assisted living facility. When your loved one needs help around the house, call Comfort Keepers at (970) 235-0398 instead.
What Services Can We Offer?
Our caregivers are expertly trained to help seniors in widely varying situations. Whether your loved one simply needs help with general in home care services or a more specialized type of care, Comfort Keepers will help.
Our In Home Care Services
Our care specialists design a plan to meet a client's specific needs and budget. Services include:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
Specialized Care Services
When clients require a more specialized care plan, we offer:
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical support within the home
Finding the Right Care
We understand how important it is to you to find the right level of senior care for your loved ones in Orchard Mesa. Our in home care plans can be adjusted to meet the needs of your loved ones for as long as they are in our care. For more information on Comfort Keepers, our home care services, and more in Orchard Mesa, CO please contact us today. We have experienced agents on duty 24/7 to take your call, answer your questions, and schedule your free care consultation with one of our senior advisors.