Comfort Keepers Offers Quality Home Care Services in Parachute, CO
Seniors can receive the assisted living home care services they need in Parachute, CO and the surrounding area
Many older adults require some level of assistance with their everyday tasks, depending on their age and health condition. At Comfort Keepers, we offer expert home care services provided in the comfort of your loved one’s home, enabling senior clients to maintain their independence and preferred lifestyle for longer. Reach out to us via (970) 232-2165 or continue reading below!
Our Care Services
Comfort Keepers offers two types of care — in-home care and specialized care — to guarantee that every client has the assistance and support necessary to maintain their independence. Our services vary from everyday job support to more hands-on care for those with special needs. Each client gets a care plan that is made just for them and their way of life. Here's a look at a full list of the services we offer:
In Home Care Services
- Companion Care - our caregivers form bonds with clients through shared interests and activities such as reading, nature walks, crafts, card games, and more.
- Personal Care - respectful caregivers help with bathing, grooming, bathroom needs, meal preparation, and more.
- Safety Care - comprehensive safety protocols are encouraged even when seniors are home alone.
- Senior Transportation - seniors can travel safely and comfortably to medical appointments, hair salons, restaurants, special events, and more with the help of our caregivers.
- Seniors & Technology - we patiently help seniors connect with family and friends through video calls, texting, and social media.
- Interactive Caregiving – holistic care to help engage seniors in their community and ensure they are living their lives to the fullest.
Specialized Care Services
- 24 Hour Care – around-the-clock care from a team of caregivers for seniors needing help morning, day, and night.
- Dementia Care – specialized memory care for seniors with cognitive decline to help them remain in a familiar and comfortable environment.
- End of Life Care – essential care for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care – we offer our home care services to seniors needing supplemental care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post Hospital Care – our caregivers help seniors recover from hospital stays and do their best to avoid re-hospitalization.
- Private Duty Nursing – we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical care within your loved one’s home.
Reach Out to Us Today For a Free Consultation!
Are you worried about an elderly relative who lives alone in Parachute, CO? To learn more about the home care services we provide for elderly and handicapped persons who wish to maintain their freedom at home, get in touch with Comfort Keepers right now. Click one of the two icons below to arrange for your no-cost consultation!