In Home Care in Palisade, CO
Find expert level in home care services in Palisade, CO, and the surrounding area from Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers provides a vast array of in-home care services to assist elderly and disabled Palisade residents in spending their golden years at home. We recognize the importance of a senior's autonomy, which is why we provide both support with everyday life activities and care for specialized requirements. All of our caregivers are compassionate people who go out of their way to make their patients feel at ease and try to develop meaningful relationships with them. Look no further than Comfort Keepers if you or a loved one requires in-home care in the Palisade, Colorado area. Call us today at (970) 232-2165 to get started!
Our In-Home Services
We can help seniors with a wide range of daily tasks and needs with our in home care services. We always strive to do these services with our clients instead of for our clients to help establish feelings of independence. Our home care services include:
In Home Care Services
- Companion Care - our caregivers form bonds with clients through shared interests and activities such as reading, nature walks, crafts, card games, and more.
- Personal Care - respectful caregivers help with bathing, grooming, bathroom needs, meal preparation, and more.
- Safety Care - comprehensive safety protocols are encouraged even when seniors are home alone.
- Senior Transportation - seniors can travel safely and comfortably to medical appointments, hair salons, restaurants, special events, and more with the help of our caregivers.
- Seniors & Technology - we patiently help seniors connect with family and friends through video calls, texting, and social media.
- Interactive Caregiving – holistic care to help engage seniors in their community and ensure they are living their lives to the fullest.
Specialized Care Services
- 24 Hour Care – around-the-clock care from a team of caregivers for seniors needing help morning, day, and night.
- Dementia Care – specialized memory care for seniors with cognitive decline to help them remain in a familiar and comfortable environment.
- End of Life Care – essential care for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care – we offer our in home care services to seniors needing supplemental care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post Hospital Care – our caregivers help seniors recover from hospital stays and do their best to avoid re-hospitalization.
- Private Duty Nursing – we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical care within your loved one’s home.
Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation in Ellicott Today
Interested in learning more about how Comfort Keepers can help your aging loved one in Palisade, CO? Contact our home care agency today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced care coordinators. They will be happy to determine the best in home care plan for your loved one’s specific needs and get your family on the right course of care. To get in touch, click one of the buttons below.