Elder Care Services for Veterans and Their Spouses Throughout Grand Junction, CO
Comfort Keepers provides our country's brave veterans and their spouses with elder care services throughout Grand Junction, Fruita, Palisade, the Redlands, and the CO surrounding areas
Our country's veterans have put their lives on the line to protect our individual freedoms. The least we can do is give back. At Comfort Keepers, we provide in home elder care services to veterans and their sponsors as a way to say thank you to those who have sacrificed and served our country. We make sure all the veterans who we take care of have access to top-of-the-line elder care services provided by our loving caregivers.
Although veterans have done so much for our country, many of them aren't covered by health insurance and many aren't able to pay for in home care out of pocket. However, veterans and their surviving spouses may qualify for benefits that will help cover the costs.
No Cost Home Care Support for Veterans
If you're not sure whether you or your loved one qualifies for VA benefits, we're here to help. Check out the special pension for veterans and surviving spouses:
2023 Benefit Payments
- Two Veterans/Spouses: $3,536 Per Month | $42,432 Annually
- Married Veteran: $2,642 Per Month | $31,713 Annually
- Single Veteran: $2,229 Per Month | $26,751 Annually
- Widow: $1,432 Per Month | $17,191 Annually
- Are you 65 or older?
- Do you have the "3 M's"?
- Military: Are you a veteran or the surviving spouse of a veteran who served at least 90 days on active duty, at least one day during wartime with an honorable discharge?
- Medical: do you have a non-service-connected medical condition causing you to need assistance with activities of daily living?
- Money: Do you have limited income and assets? (Your home and (1) car are exempt.)
- Did you serve during a VA-Defined War Period?
- Vietnam Era
- Persian Gulf War
- World War II
- Korean Conflict
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
If it sounds like your loved one qualifies for benefits to help pay for our elder care services, we can help gather the necessary documentation needed to submit the application as well as make a referral to Veterans Caregivers to get the proper funding to get the process started.
The necessary documentation will likely include the following:
- Original discharge papers
- Marriage certificate or other proof of marriage
- If applicable, a veteran's death certificate
Contact Our Office Today
To find out more about the elder care services we provide to veterans and surviving spouses in and around Grand Junction, CO please contact us by clicking one of the buttons below. Our representatives are proud to serve our local veterans and are available 24/7 to answer any of your questions.