Companion Care for Seniors in Grand Junction, CO and the Surrounding Areas
Learn about the friendly companion care we offer to aging adults living on their own throughout Grand Junction and nearby cities
Comfort Keepers helps seniors age at home through personalized, top-quality care solutions that promote an active, independent, joyous life. All of this is possible thanks to our proprietary Interactive Caregiving philosophy, a unique approach to care that is transforming the industry and that consists of a combination of strategies and technology for optimal interaction in senior years. Our senior care providers deliver industry-leading personal care, companion care, and housekeeping services, all containing the Interactive Caregiving component that is the pillar of our work.
Keeping Seniors Active & Engaged
Whether your loved one has a medical problem or is no longer as mobile as they used to be, coming to terms with decreased independence is likely to take a toll on their well-being. Comfort Keepers companion care services can help your parent overcome the challenges they face with ease, not just providing physical assistance but encouraging them to be active participants in their daily care. Our caregivers promote physical, mental, and social activities that are guaranteed to put a smile on your loved one’s face, such as visiting friends and family, going shopping, solving puzzles, listening to music, dancing, gardening, and others.
The Comfort Keeper Difference
Comfort Keepers is all about ensuring seniors take an active role in their care. Our senior care experts work together with our clients to improve their health and well-being, boost their independence, and elevate their spirits as they age. Here are the benefits of our approach to care:
- Physical activity strengthens muscles, reduces the risk of falls and injuries, and prevents a range of health problems or complications.
- Solving puzzles and engaging in other mental activities provides exercise for the brain, keeping it sharp and alert.
- Mental acuity in senior years also depends on diet and hydration, so we prepare healthy meals for our clients and make certain they are taking in all the nutrients their bodies need for optimal functioning.
- Companionship and interaction help seniors prevent loneliness and enable them to stay connected with the world around them. Having someone around also promotes safety at home.
Our Interactive Caregiving approach to senior care includes four key principles:
- Physical activity elevates health and mood
- Mental activity boosts happiness in seniors
- Well-balanced nutrition supports both the mind and body
- Enhanced safety prevents accidents and keeps seniors healthy and safe
With companion care from our agency, your loved one can enjoy all the benefits of professional care, keep their independence, and lead an overall happier life. Call us today at (970) 232-2165 to learn more about how we can assist your family!