Welcome to Home Care in Anchorage, Alaska from Comfort Keepers
Seniors in Anchorage, Wasilla, Palmer, and the surrounding areas receive individualized home care, personal care, and companionship.
Comfort Keepers, established in Anchorage, is a market-leading in-home care service. We are glad to provide in-home and round-the-clock care for seniors and the elderly. We provide companion care, homemaking services, 24-hour care, and respite care, to name a few. Comfort Keepers elder care in Anchorage, Wasilla, Palmer, and the surrounding areas provides high-quality, skilled, and compassionate senior care to assist seniors in preserving their independence and improving their quality of life.
We take pride in ensuring that each person to whom we provide a helping hand has their needs handled to the best of our abilities. We create a customized home care plan that takes into account all of the situations, concerns, and needs. Our senior care programs contain a variety of services and can be tailored to meet the needs of either short- or long-term residents. We can work with your family and insurance company to get you started delivering high-quality care in the comfort of your own home. Call (907) 885-0186 to learn more about specialized home care in Anchorage, AK.
Are you interested in becoming a Comfort Keepers Caregiver?
Our caregivers are the heart of every Comfort Keeper business - the people who help seniors by providing the distinctive Comfort Keepers brand of senior care. Those who want to work in offices and manage them, coordinate client care, or advertise Comfort Keepers Services can do so. The best thing about Comfort Keepers is that we promote from within, so if you start out as a caregiver but want to work in the office, Comfort Keepers is committed to assisting you in your advancement.
See why so many have chosen Comfort Keepers as their career:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Rewarding Career Helping Others
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Kick-start your career in Health Care
- Health Education and Care Training
Plans for Personalized Home Care
All of Comfort Keepers' in-home care plans can be customized to meet the individual needs of you and your loved ones. We understand that no two persons are the same and that this does not change with age. We offer and recommend a free care consultation before beginning any home care service to ensure that we are meeting the specific needs of elders and their loved ones.
We strive to serve all of our clients with dignity and respect at Comfort Keepers in Anchorage, AK. Once you start working with us in Anchorage and the surrounding areas, you and your loved ones will become part of our Comfort Keepers family. Some of our most popular senior care services are as follows:
- Companion Care in the Home - uplifting in-home care and friendship for you and your family
- Instead of executing activities for them, interactive caregiving encourages participation and engagement.
- Senior Transportation - aiding seniors in keeping their freedom by assisting them in getting out and about to attend activities, shops, or run errands.
- Dementia Care entails encouraging clients to participate intellectually, emotionally, and physically in addition to medical therapy.
- 24-Hour Care - aiding with in-home care for those who require round-the-clock assistance and wish to remain at home.
- End-of-Life Care - compassion and care when you and your loved ones most need it
Not sure what care you need?
Make an appointment for a free home care consultation today.
Contact one of our professional caregivers for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn more about Comfort Keepers of Anchorage, and our senior care services. We'll talk about your loved one's needs, situations, hobbies, desires, and more throughout this session. This will enable us to create an in-home care plan tailored to their unique needs, personality, and way of life. Please contact our senior care service by selecting one of the choices given below to get started.