In Home Supportive Services in Parkland, WA
Learn more about how our in home supportive services can help your loved one
Comfort Keepers South Sound is proud to offer fantastic in home supportive services for the residents of Parkland, WA. We are passionate about caring for families and giving them the emotional support they need. Our caregivers are experienced knowledgeable about several different types of caregiving. We provide 24-hour care, respite care, dementia and Alzheimer's care, and many other types of care.
Give us a call at (360) 226-2737 to learn more!
Parkland is a census-designated place in Washington. It is located in Pierce County and is a suburb of the city of Tacoma. Today, it has a population of over 35,803 people. It is known for being home to Pacific Lutheran University.
About Our In Home Supportive Services
Our goal is to help provide the right type of care for your loved one. Our compassionate caregivers will work with you to create a customized care plan based on which in home supportive services will work best for you and your family. We can help with a wide variety of tasks from transportation, to medication management, to cleaning and cooking, and more to meet the specific needs of each person. We want to help your loved one live their life as independently and comfortably as they can.
Care services offered in Parkland, WA, include:
- Parkinson's Disease & ALS Care: Compassionate home care for seniors with progressive diseases
- Interactive Caregiving: Comfort Keepers unique approach to home care encourages seniors to take part in their day-to-day care
- Elderly Nutrition: Our caregivers ensure your loved one eats nutritious, healthy meals
- Companionship: Conversations and companionship to prevent seniors from becoming lonely
- Respite Care: Home care assistance to provide a break to family caregivers
Contact us today at (360) 226-2737 to learn more about how our in home supportive services can help your loved one in Parkland, WA.