Let Us Make Your Loved One Smile.
Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care in Addison, TX
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Comfort Keepers understands the challenges families face when caring for seniors with Alzheimer's or dementia. Dementia or Alzheimer's make it difficult for someone to live at home without the help of assisted living facilities. However, with our dementia care services, they can receive all the intellectual, physical, and emotional support they need to stay independent at home and have a better quality of life.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Addison, TX
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
All of our caregivers are carefully screened for empathy, and are highly skilled and trained to care for seniors with dementia and Alzheimer's, and are provided with the tools they need to support them and their families.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to each individual
Having the right support at home is very important for your loved one. Our Alzheimer's and dementia in-home care services are designed to support meaningful engagement, foster trusting relationships, and adapt to the needs of the seniors to allow them to remain at home.
Comfort Keepers of Addison, TX
For more information about our Alzheimer's and dementia care services, call (972) 736-8500. You can schedule an in-home consultation with our Care Coordinator to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one.