Dedicated In Home Care for Seniors in Sioux Falls, SD
Comfort Keepers of Sioux Falls, SD Offers Top-Rated In Home Care for Seniors
In home care for seniors is a lot easier when you genuinely care for people. Fortunately, caring is at the heart of every person employed at Comfort Keepers of Sioux Falls, SD. You might say it’s embedded in our DNA, because caring is part of our company culture. We won’t even consider someone who doesn’t know how to put others first. The result is a group of caregivers who remain thoughtful, trustworthy and dedicated to the clients they serve. That means you’re more than clients – you’re family.
When we create and nurture an ongoing bond, we raise a person’s spirit. Here at Comfort Keepers of Sioux Falls, SD it’s more than just in home care for seniors. Our services bind together the everything your loved one needs.
In Home Care for Seniors is About Relationships
Sometimes when we interview caregivers we just know. But regardless of our instinct, we still conduct formal background checks, call references and look for a common quality: empathy. It’s at the heart of every Comfort Keepers caregiver and it’s part of a process we utilize called Interactive Caregiving. With it, we accomplish tasks with seniors, not for them. This helps your loved one to remain nimble, empowered and engaged with life. Our process focuses on safety, emotional health, socialization and overall wellbeing. We want your loved one to enjoy their best life from the comfort of their own home.
Our In Home Care for Seniors Includes
- We assist with any bathroom needs, such as personal hygiene and grooming.
- Help with mobility around the home.
- Assistance regarding bed transfers and moving in and out of chairs.
- Toileting and incontinence.
- Meal prep, feeding and clean-up.
- Medicine reminders.
- Transportation to and from appointments, errands and events.
- Exercise and nutrition program support.
- Safety and fall risk appraisals.
- Sharing in day-to-day activities, which might include simple visits and watching TV.
- Laundry and light housekeeping.
- 24-hour care.
- Walks outside – in the neighborhood or at parks.
- Short term care for family caregivers to relieve them of duties while you’re on vacation or out for a few hours.
- We can offer supplemental care if your loved one resides in an assisted living or any other similar medical facility.
Serving Sioux Falls, SD and the Surrounding Area
Best of all, we’re local. We live and work right here in Sioux Falls, so we know the area well. Contact Comfort Keepers to learn more about in home care for seniors.