Senior Care in State College, PA
Learn about the senior care services Comfort Keepers Home Care offers to seniors in State College
Is your loved one struggling to complete daily tasks and activities by themselves? Comfort Keepers has the right solution for you. We provide excellent senior care in the State College area. Whether your elder relative needs in home care or more specialized care, we can help your loved one with their individual needs. We strive to increase your elder's health and happiness with our enriching senior care.
Our In Home Care Services
- Companion Care - we offer companionship throughout the day and assistance with tasks and activities.
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, and more.
- Senior Transportation - our caregivers can drive their clients to and from appointments, events, and their favorite spots around Oak Hills.
- Seniors & Technology - we can help seniors access technology like social media, entertainment sites, and online shopping to ensure they stay connected to their friends, family, and community.
- Interactive Caregiving - our holistic approach to senior care, we make sure to do tasks with our clients, not for them.
Our Specialized Care Services
- 24 Hour Home Care – around-the-clock care is great for senior security and seniors with chronic conditions. We work in shifts to provide 24/7 coverage.
- Dementia Care – continuing to live in their home is the best way to keep dementia clients safe. Our specially-trained caregivers use advanced techniques to help improve your senior's memory.
- End of Life Care – we give your family member a terminal illness, emotional support, and other essential care. We can also help organize your senior's belongings and sort through their items.
- In-Facility Care – when your senior needs more care while living in a senior community or senior facility, we can provide the same great services for your loved one. Available caregiver options include personal and companion care.
- Post-Hospital Care – avoiding hospital readmission is our top priority for seniors healing in their homes. By ensuring your loved one gets the care they need, they have a better chance at recovering.
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged
The best way for seniors to stay mentally and emotionally healthy for longer is through social interaction via Comfort Keepers' senior care. Whether it's going for a walk through a State College park or meeting friends at the movies, seniors thrive when they explore State College with the people they love.
With a peaceful environment and social connection, an evening at Happy Valley Vineyard & Winery can become a special memory for your loved one. From wine tasting to special events, they can relax and unwind while enjoying the beautiful atmosphere.
Your senior loved one can enjoy over 395-acres of beautiful nature and seasonal events at Penn State's Arboretum. Now with the Childhood's Gate Children's Garden, seniors can make memories with their grandchildren too.
From history to sports events, your elder relative can spend countless hours at Penn State. Catch a game with a friend or absorb the intellectual energy with a caregiver from Comfort Keepers.
Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Assessment Today
Comfort Keepers is known for its quality senior care services and uplifting care. We improve your independent senior's life and happiness in State College, PA. Call us today to schedule your free consultation. Begin your Comfort Keepers journey!