Respite Care for Family Caregivers in State College, Altoona, and Clearfield, PA
Our respite care providers will help you take care of your loved one in State College, Altoona, Clearfield, and the surrounding PA areas
Being a caregiver for a senior loved one is seriously hard work. But you do not have to juggle all of your responsibilities on your own. Comfort Keepers Home Care can help by providing high-quality respite care services whenever you or other members of your family need a short break from caregiving.
We know it is not easy to let a stranger care for your parent but working with us will provide you with a partner in care and your loved one will get a friendly companion that they can rely on while you are away. All our care plans are personalized – we will meet your family’s every need and make sure to match your loved one with the most compatible caregiver.
Respite care or short-term care is care provided to seniors when their primary caregivers are taking some time off from caregiving. This can be just for a couple of hours per day or for a couple of weeks – whenever you need us, we will be there to help.
Respite care prevents caregiver burnout, helps family caregivers maintain strong relationships with senior loved ones, and provides seniors with a bit more variety in their lives.
How a Comfort Keeper Can Help
Comfort Keepers can provide care whenever you need it. We can help through the following services:
- Companion Care – daily assistance with tasks and activities
- Personal Care – dignified and respectful assistance with hygiene, mobility, transferring, meal preparation, and more
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers can drive your loved one to their appointments
- Seniors & Technology – we help seniors with video chatting, social media, shopping online, and more
- Interactive Caregiving – compassionate care for the whole person
- 24 Hour Care – around-the-clock monitoring and assistance
- Dementia Care – specialized care for seniors experiencing cognitive decline
- End of Life Care – essential care for individuals facing a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care – we will provide our services within assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – our caregivers can help seniors after returning home from the hospital to ensure a speedy recovery
You can rest assured that our caregivers will take the best possible care of your loved one in your absence. We will deliver services according to your guidelines and a pre-defined and pre-approved plan of care, and we will not just assist with daily tasks but also encourage your loved one to stay as active as possible. We will engage your loved one in fun, senior-friendly activities, take the time to get to know them and support them in every way imaginable.
Click Below to Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Assessment
Our respite care providers have years of experience working with seniors with various needs in State College, Altoona, Clearfield, and the surrounding PA areas. Please contact us today by clicking one of the buttons below to learn more about our services and schedule your free, no-obligation care consultation.