Senior Care Services in Hilliard, OH and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers of Hilliard, OH offers senior care plans that include laundry services for your loved one.
At Comfort Keepers, our nation’s leading senior care agency, we offer a plethora of customized services and care solutions designed to make your loved one’s daily life at home more organized, comfortable, and independent. Typically, our caregivers help seniors boost their quality of life by assisting with numerous routines – from cooking and providing medication reminders to running errands, going grocery shopping, and more.
On this occasion, we would like to use the opportunity to talk about laundry services, which is an integral part of our basic housekeeping assistance. While we may all agree that laundry is certainly not the focal point when families start searching for a reliable senior care provider in their area, this particular homemaking task can be more challenging for aging seniors than one might think. For example:
- Moving laundry baskets, especially when they are full, can be rather strenuous for your parent.
- In many cases, laundry machines are difficult to access as they are often placed in the basement or in the smallest room of the house.
- Many washing machines have buttons placed in such a way that you need to bend down to reach them, meaning it can be a challenge for seniors to operate such models.
- Ironing laundry can be both difficult and hazardous for your loved one.
- Folding and putting away clean laundry can be difficult for Mom or Dad, especially if they have balance or mobility issues.
Comfort Keepers can make sure Mom or Dad always has clean, impeccably folded clothes. Our loving senior care experts will be more than happy to assist your loved one with laundry and perform all laundry-related tasks.
Like we already mentioned, our laundry service is just one small aspect of our highly customizable home care. We will tailor a care plan and establish a schedule of visits based on your loved one’s specific requirements, so there will not be a need for considering assisted living facilities even when your parent gets older. Comfort Keepers can create a safe, comfortable environment and cater to your senior Mom or Dad right at home.
If you would like to learn more about our senior care services and what we can do to help your parent, feel free to contact our local office today at (614) 300-1022. We are here to answer all your questions and schedule your complimentary in-home meeting with one of our expert client care coordinators. Comfort Keepers is happy to be of service!