Personal Home Care in Cary, NC and the Surrounding Area
Learn more about our personal home care services available to your loved one in Cary
Living independently, your senior might begin to have trouble with daily tasks. With personal home care from Comfort Keepers of Cary, NC, your loved one has the support they need to continue to live in their own home.
What is Personal Care?
Personal care supports any daily tasks or personal hygiene like grooming, bathing, and toiletry care. Depending on your senior’s need, we are available for a plethora of services. The right amount of care for your senior can vastly improve their overall health. No matter the extent of services they need, our personal home care can cover part-time, full-time, and 24/7 care.
Plans can include:
Bathing and Hygiene
Your senior can avoid many health risks just by having a regular bathing routine. We ensure your senior feels comfortable and clean. When your senior has trouble with bathing, Comfort Keepers can help with the following:
- Showering and bathing
- Getting dressed, including shoes and accessories (belt, watch, jewelry, etc.)
- Brushing teeth or dentures
- Styling and brushing hair
- Makeup application
- Shaving with an electric razor
Fall Prevention and Mobility Assistance
Preventive care is vital for your senior’s safety and wellbeing. There are many fall risks in your senior’s home. By providing helpful tips, your senior’s fall risks are reduced. Mobility assistance includes:
- Less risk with trained help and a steady arm
- Less temptation to skip out on housekeeping tasks or personal hygiene, like getting to the bathroom to bathe or getting around the kitchen for dinner
- Companionship to help with chores not only makes tasks easier to complete, but also brings comfort just in having someone to talk to and socialize.
Transferring and Positioning
Many seniors have trouble with movements like sitting down and getting back up again. With our support, your senior has an extra set of hands to provide secure transferring. Our personal home care services include positioning for bedbound clients. We position your senior to avoid many health risks.
Toileting and Incontinence Care
Comfort Keepers of Cary increases trust with our clients. Because toileting is a sensitive part of personal home care, we ensure your senior is comfortable and clean.
Senior Nutrition & Meal Prep
Many seniors have a doctor-prescribed diet. With the right meal prep, your senior can have exciting and healthy meals again. With regards to diet limitations, your Cary caregiver can create meal plans, shop at the grocery store, and prepare meals for your senior.
Our uplifting personal care services can also include:
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Medication reminders and management
- Assisting with errands or transportation to appointments
- Support for physician prescribed exercise programs
- Change in condition monitoring
- Fall risk assessment and assistance with fall prevention
Start the best home care with Comfort Keepers in Cary, NC. We create personalized care plans to fit your loved one’s needs.