Senior Care Services in Cary, Raleigh and Wake County, NC
Keep your senior loved one happy & healthy at home with our care services!
As one of many unique home care services available to seniors in Cary, NC, and the surrounding areas, senior care can be one of the most beneficial. Senior care looks after the mental and social well-being of your senior loved one in addition to ensuring physical and safety needs are met. Our Comfort Keepers in-home caregivers provide clients companionship, for instance through conversation or when they sit down to share a meal. Social contact such as this is proven to enhance seniors’ health, happiness, and quality of life.
- Meal Preparation: Many seniors do not have the ability to shop for groceries and fix a well-balanced meal. Our caregivers can prepare hot, delicious, nutritious meals based on their clients’ preferences to help them get the proper nutrition they need. Clients may help with meal preparation as their abilities permit.
- Laundry: Home care assistants will tend to the laundry either at their clients’ homes or a laundry facility, and will wash, dry, fold, iron, and put clothing away. We work to ensure that each client’s laundry is done according to his or her preferences.
- Light Housekeeping: Our light housekeeping services cover most domestic tasks. Often seniors are able and want to join their caregivers in housework, which can help them feel useful and needed. These tasks include vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping floors, and cleaning bathrooms and kitchens. Please be advised that our home care services do not include outdoor cleaning or maintenance services.
- Grocery Shopping/Errands: Comfort Keepers in-home caregivers will shop for groceries at the stores their clients prefer and run errands such as picking up prescriptions or going to the post office. Clients may choose to stay home or come along and help with shopping and errands as an excellent way to stay active and engaged. Comfort Keepers caregivers will use any coupons provided.
- Incidental Transportation: Our Comfort Keepers in-home caregivers can provide incidental transportation for clients, allowing them the freedom to go shopping and attend other activities or get to medical appointments, the barbershop or beauty salon, and other places the senior chooses. Getting a senior out and about is good for the senior’s mind, body, and spirit.
- Medication Reminders: Although Comfort Keepers caregivers cannot administer medications, they can help ensure that clients take their own medications as prescribed. Our Comfort Keepers in-home senior caregivers can assist with opening medication containers, reading labels, and reminding their clients when it is time to take a dose.
- 24-Hour Care: Depending on the client’s needs, Comfort Keepers can provide care for just a few hours a week or provide full-time, in-home care. Through our 24-hour senior care service, a team of Comfort Keepers coordinates caregiving responsibilities in shifts. This offers clients and their families’ full-time peace of mind.
If you would like to learn more about our care services available in Cary and the surrounding areas of North Carolina, please give us a call today at (919) 432-4596 or fill out the form below!