In Home Care Services in Cary, Raleigh and Wake County, NC
Discover a plethora of customized care services available for your Wake County, NC loved one
Comfort Keepers is the industry-leading provider of senior in home care proudly serving your area of North Carolina. We specialize in delivering a full range of customized services that enable aging adults to continue living a healthy, fulfilled, more independent life at home for longer.
In Cary, Raleigh, NC, and the Wake County community, we offer the following in home care services:
- Bathing & hygiene assistance – When seniors are unable to properly maintain personal hygiene, a trained Comfort Keepers can provide dignified assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, as well as toileting. Our goal is to minimize any embarrassment and discomfort while helping your loved one feel positive about their appearance.
- Mobility assistance – This service helps clients safely get around their home. Our dedicated care experts will be there to land a helping hand and ensure your loved one stays as active and mobile as they can.
- Transferring and positioning – Trained caregivers help aging adults who are bedridden or placed in a wheelchair to frequently change positions to prevent muscle atrophy, bedsores, and other medical issues that can arise from sitting or lying down for too long.
- Toileting & incontinence care – We make every effort to maintain dignity and self-esteem of seniors, proactively addressing any elimination issues to keep our elderly clients clean and comfortable during every care visit.
- Nutrition, meal prep & feeding a special diet – Besides preparing well-balanced, tasty meals, our in home care aides are also trained to support physician-prescribed diets and help with feeding when clients are unable to feed themselves.
- Conversation & companionship – One of the main things our Comfort Keepers are widely known for is providing loving, meaningful companionship to all placed in our care. We make sure to engage all our clients in favorite conversations and pastimes, making every care visit a little brighter.
- Laundry – Our caregivers can tackle all laundry-related tasks, including washing, drying, ironing, folding, and storing clothes, garments, and linens.
- Light Housekeeping – We can help with vacuuming, dusting, cleaning countertops, mopping floors, and so on.
- Shopping/errands – A professional caregiver can pay bills, get to the post office, go grocery shopping, and run other errands or keep your loved one company as they go about their daily routine.
- Transportation – We can drive and accompany your parent to scheduled appointments, social events, shopping outings, beauty parlors, helping them safely get to and from any location.
- Medication Reminders – As Comfort Keepers is a non-medical in home care provider, so we cannot administer medications. However, we can help your loved one with medication schedules, reading labels, picking up prescriptions, and more.
- 24-Hour Care – If your loved one is severely ill, has safety concerns, or is prone to sleepwalking or wandering, it might be best to schedule around the clock care. A team of trained caregivers can coordinate caregiving responsibilities in shifts and cater to Mom or Dad’s need non-stop.
Give our local office a call today at (919) 432-4596 to schedule your free consultation and get started with customized in home care for Mom or Dad in the Wake County area.