Homecare Services in Port Reading, NJ
Comprehensive assistance with homecare services in your community
Part of the Arthur Kill waterway, Port Reading has been a historical harbor with nautical traffic making frequent stops in the port as early as the 1890s. Today, Port Reading is also home for some 1300 households and families of all shapes and sizes. If you live in Port Reading, and your family is struggling to care for an aging loved one, Comfort Keepers may be able to help.
We are proud to serve seniors in Port Reading and provide them with the homecare services they need to experience happiness, health, and a better quality of life every day. Our caregivers can build a custom homecare services plan that will meet each client’s individual needs. We specialize in:
- In-home companion care: for a few hours a day to around-the-clock care, our caregivers can help with meal preparation, personal hygiene, errands, light housekeeping, and more.
- Transitional care: if your aging loved one is recovering from a surgery or hospitalization, a homecare provider can help ensure that recovery goes well and monitor any medical needs that might be ongoing.
- Respite care: If your family relies on family caregivers, know that they deserve a break too. Respite care can provide coverage for as long or as short a time period as needed, allowing family members to attend appointments or take vacations.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care: our professionally trained staff can help provide the routines, habits, and resources that aid clients suffering from degenerative cognitive diseases.
- End of life care: our caregivers can be by your side to support and guide you through the end of life process.
Our staff is dedicated to making sure your aging loved one has the best quality of life possible. We provide comprehensive in-home services for all our client’s daily needs, and we also provide safe and reliable transportation so that our clients can remain engaged with their communities and social lives. We’ll work with you to create a custom care plan that incorporates any services needed.
The companionship and support of a caregiver can also make a meaningful difference in the outlook and comfort of our senior clients. Comfort Keepers places these relationships at the heart of our business: we prioritize our clients, their families, and the medical and community caregivers who are also in their lives. Our caregivers will work to keep your senior loved one active with social opportunities in their area.
Activities for Seniors in Port Reading
- Sycamore Senior Center
- Carteret Public Library
- Sewaren Public Library
- Woodbridge Historical Museum
- Barron Arts Center in Woodbridge
- Blazing Star Cultural Arts Center in Carteret
- Alvin P. Williams Memorial Park
If your family member lives alone and needs homecare services, or if you’re a family caregiver who is overwhelmed with providing for an aging loved one, Comfort Keepers is ready to help. Contact us or call (732) 710-4289 today to learn more about the services we can offer.