Senior Care in Westland, MI
Comfort Keepers Home Care helps aging and disabled adults in Westland retain their independence at home through our senior care services
Comfort Keepers Home Care understands better than anyone the desire to age gracefully from the comfort of home. As seniors continue to age in Westland, you may notice your loved one is struggling with tasks that were once easy for them. Our senior care providers are dedicated to helping aging and disabled adults in Westland achieve their goals and passions so they can have the highest quality of life possible. We offer a wide range of services that help clients stay on top of their health, independence, and safety.
If you have an aging loved one in Westland who you think would benefit from in-home senior care, Comfort Keepers Home Care is here for your family.
Our In Home Care Services
Our agency offers plenty of in-home senior care services that help seniors with daily activities – our care at home programs include:
- Companion Care – our caregivers will assist with day-to-day tasks and partake in activities like going for walks, playing board games, reading, and more.
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide essential assistance with tasks like bathing, fall prevention, meal preparation, transferring, toileting, and more.
- Safety Care – we help seniors stay safe within their homes, even if they are alone!
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers can take your loved one to stores, doctors’ offices, parks, and events.
- Seniors & Technology – care providers can ensure your loved one stays connected to friends and family, share family photos, play games that stimulate cognitive activity, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving – this is our holistic approach to senior care; we will help seniors enhance their overall quality of life by participating in their favorite activities, so they are healthier and happy at home.
Our Specialized Care Services
We also offer a plethora of specialized care services:
- 24 Hour Home Care – this service is especially useful for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor you or your loved one’s health at any time. Around-the-clock care not only helps the individual needing services but will also give concerned family members peace of mind.
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. This is a great environment for clients who experience dementia, as it often encourages cognitive function. Our caregivers are trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure you or your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families. This allows families to make the most of their time together. You or your loved one will receive compassionate care to ensure comfort and peace, and we will also offer guidance and respite to primary caregivers and other involved family members.
- In-Facility Living Assistance – although our senior care agency typically provides personalized home care services, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when you or your loved one are placed there and need some extra help to live more comfortably.
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital. Our caregivers will be there to ensure the recovery process is as seamless and quick as possible and to help prevent re-hospitalization.
- Private Duty Nursing - our home health aide team is made up of skilled licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs), that can perform a variety of medical tasks.
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged
One of the most important aspects of our senior care is keeping clients active and engaged in their lives. We do this by providing companionship, mobility assistance, and transportation assistance. We can take your loved one to a variety of different places in Westland, but some of the most popular include:
Seniors who enjoy having an active lifestyle or like basking in nature will love having a caregiver accompany them to Jaycee Park. This two and a half acre park hosts a plethora of activities for people to partake in like walking trails, picnic areas, pavilions, and ball fields.
Our senior care provider can accompany your loved one to their doctor’s appointments at Westland Clinic. They can also take notes about what occurs during appointments to report back to concerned family members.
Warren Road Church
If your loved one has religious beliefs, we want to help fulfill their beliefs and take them to their preferred place of worship like Warren Road Church.
Contact Us Today to Set Up Your Free Consultation
If you have an aging loved one who lives on their own in Westland, Comfort Keepers Home is here to help. To learn more about our in-home senior care services, please click one of the buttons below. Our staff will be happy to answer any of your questions and schedule a free consultation with one of our care coordinators.