Senior Care in Dearborn Heights, MI
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides professional senior care to aging adults living in Dearborn Heights
It is not uncommon for seniors to want to keep their independence by living in their own homes. At Comfort Keepers Home Care, we understand that your loved one may need professional help to remain independent. With our senior care services in Dearborn Heights, we will be able to provide the care that disabled and aging adults need to live their lives to the fullest. We strive to offer a healthy variety of services to seniors that maintain their health, happiness, and independence at home.
Our In Home Care Services
Our trained professionals strive to provide the best in-home senior care possible with services including:
- Companion Care – our senior care services are dedicated to building strong relationships with the clients in their care.
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with intimate needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation.
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone!
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about in Dearborn Heights.
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health.
Our Specialized Care Services
Our specialized senior care services include:
- 24 Hour Care – this service is especially useful for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor you or your loved one’s health at any time.
- Dementia Care– our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. Our caregivers are trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure you or your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care– we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families.
- In-Facility Care– although our agency typically provides personalized home care services, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care– this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital.
- Private Duty Nursing– our home health aide team is made up of skilled licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs), that can perform a variety of medical tasks.
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged
At Comfort Keepers Home Care, we pride ourselves on keeping our clients active and engaged every day of their lives. Our senior care professionals promise to provide companionship, day-to-day mobility assistance, and transportation assistance. Throughout Dearborn Heights, we can take your loved one to local areas to keep them engaged during the day including:
Seniors in Dearborn Heights who enjoy active lifestyles or walks in nature will have many parks to experience. Schemansky, Penn-Vassar, and Oxford parks are just a few to mention in the surrounding area that holds available walking tracks.
Eton Senior Recreation Center is a brilliant place for seniors to take on new hobbies. Seniors can take classes in upholstery and quilting or be active with chair exercises and volleyball. If you are looking to brighten up a Monday, then join them for Trivia Night every Monday.
We want to help fulfill your loved one’s religious beliefs, and a place of worship like Help’s on the Way could be the place to do that. If your loved one likes to be active in the community, they could also volunteer in the food pantry or clothes closet.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation with a Care Coordinator Today
Do you have an aging loved one in Dearborn Heights who could use additional assistance at home? Contact Comfort Keepers Home Care today to learn how our senior care services can help! Our staff is always available to discuss your family’s needs. To get in touch, please click one of the buttons below.