The Mission and Philosophy Behind our Elderly Home Care Services in Greater Plymouth, MI
Our mission is to provide high-quality elderly home care services that keep seniors safe in Plymouth, Canton, Westland, and surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers was founded to provide compassionate, non-medical elderly home care services to seniors, elderly adults and individuals with disabilities. For over 15 years, Comfort Keepers of Plymouth, MI’s, driving purpose continues to be to provide in-home assistance that enhances seniors’ lives and elevates their spirits.
Our philosophy guides our entire team, from our owners, to our care coordinators, to our caregivers. Many were attracted to Comfort Keepers by our reputation for excellence or through personal experience arranging elderly home care services for aging loved ones. Every decision our team makes reflects our top priority, which is to improve the lives of both our senior clients and their families.
Elevating the Human Spirit
At Comfort Keepers, we keep our goal of elevating the human spirit at the core of everything we do. When it comes to our adored senior clients, our top priority is to improve their quality of life in any way we can. We recognize that every senior is unique, and we take pride in getting to know our clients on a personal level and helping them find activities and experiences that bring them joy each day. Our customizable care service plans are created to suit each client personally and provide them with both the assistance they need, and the companionship they desire.
The Home Care Solution
When seniors find their mobility faltering or have difficulty completing daily tasks, it can be troubling for the individual as well as family members. Both seniors and their loved ones are confronted with important, stressful decisions that will shape their lives for years to come. Comfort Keepers of Plymouth, MI is here to help navigate the process by:
- Equipping senior clients and their support systems with information and answers.
- Assessing each situation to provide personal recommendations. We dutifully consider the recipient’s unique needs and how to achieve happiness.
- Presenting our senior clients with options to choose the perfect elderly home care services to meet their needs. The frequency of visits can vary between a few hours a week to regular overnight stays.
Once a care plan is in place, our caregivers will help with the following tasks:
- Meal preparation, grocery shopping and balanced nutrition
- Routine errands and transportation to appointments
- Light housekeeping, laundry and organizing
- Basic hygiene, grooming and bathing
Additionally, our caregivers build friendships and provide emotional support. To keep your loved ones company, our caregivers:
- Engage in conversation during mealtime
- Participate in their favorite activities
- Strive to create lasting bonds built on respect and kindness
Trusted Care That Seniors Deserve
Above all else, we strive to be compassionate and respectful in all aspects of our business. It is this dedication to the welfare of our clients that enables our award-winning organization to be an industry leader and attract the talented team members that shape Comfort Keepers.
To find out more information about our elderly home care services and how we elevate the human spirit for seniors in Plymouth, Canton, Westland, and the surrounding areas of Wayne County, contact us online or give us a call at (734) 203-0015. Our care team is ready and waiting to help.