Home Care For Elderly In Declo, ID
Comfort Keepers delivers top-quality home care for elderly in your area
If you have started actively researching care options for your loved one, you may have noticed that there are many solutions available for seniors in need of assistance as they age. While there are plenty of senior-centric facilities that cater to older adults with varying care needs, most seniors are not happy about moving out of their home and changing their routine. Fortunately, there is no need for this type of transition - at Comfort Keepers, we offer home care for elderly that allows your loved one to remain safely at home and get all the help they need with minimum disruptions to their schedule.
Give us a call at (208) 874-0664 to learn more!
Services Offered In Declo, ID
As we know that every senior is different and thus requires different home care for elderly, we offer a plethora of care solutions that can be further adjusted to fit your loved one's needs perfectly. Moreover, as we understand that your parent's needs can change over time, we will review their care plan on a regular basis and modify it to make sure they are getting the best possible care at all times.
As for our home care for elderly services, it is important to keep in mind that we are a provider of non-medical care services, ranging from meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, and medication reminders to running errands, transportation, and much more. We can also accommodate the specific requirements of seniors diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, older adults with a limited life expectancy or older individuals transitioning from a hospital to home.
Our services can be provided on a part-time, full-time or 24-hour basis, so your loved one can get the type and level of help they need when they need it. And if your loved one already has a primary caregiver, we can offer respite care on a when-needed basis, allowing the family care provider to take some rest from their responsibilities and stepping in to look after your parent.
In addition to offering home care for elderly services, we also provide technology solutions for seniors, including grandPad, an easy-to-use tablet specifically designed with seniors in mind.
Things To Do in Declo
A caregiver can transport your loved one around town to do activities such as:
- Go fishing, play a round of golf, or watch the birds at the Village of Trees RV Resort
- Have lunch at the Little Classroom Cafe & Pizzeria
- Buy some freshly cut meat at Lance's Custom Cutting
Comprehensive Care Services in Declo, ID
Learn more about the home care services we offer:
- In Home Care - our basic services are a combination of personal and companion care and include help with preparing meals, doing laundry, bathing, using the bathroom, and getting dressed
- 24 Hour Home Care - we schedule caregivers in shifts, so someone is always alert and ready to assist your loved one
- Respite Care - offers family caregivers time off from providing care so they can rest and recharge
- Transitioning Home Care - after a medical emergency, your loved one may need some help recovering and transitioning back home
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - specialized care for seniors with memory loss enables them to stay at home in familiar surroundings
- End of Life Care - loving care for seniors and support for families during this difficult time
- Interactive Caregiving - our unique approach to care engages seniors in their own health and wellness