Providing Care For Seniors in Twin Falls, Burley, Rupert, ID and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of home care services. Our expert caregivers provide customized care plans that may include personal care and companionship-homemaker services. We help seniors and other adults live an independent, quality life.
Our services allow clients of many different backgrounds and levels of health to achieve a level of comfort and familiarity through their care. We offer flexible home health plans that are fully customized to each client’s individual needs, schedules and more. Whether your loved one requires full-time care or companionship for a few hours a week, we’ve got you covered.
Give us a call at (208) 874-0664 to learn more!
Our Senior Care Services Include:
The care we provide can include a variety of services that are designed to make living at home alone easier. We offer assistance with light housekeeping to help your loved one maintain a safe and sanitary living environment, meal preparation and planning services as well as errand running for groceries, prescriptions and other needed items. Additionally, we provide assisted transportation to help seniors get to and from doctor’s appointments, social engagements, and other important events.
Our home care services in Twin Falls, Burley, Rupert, ND and the surrounding areas include:
- In Home Care: Comfort Keepers offers a variety of home care services that can be unique to your loved one
- Respite Care: Our caregivers will give you a much needed break and be there to treat your loved one with personal care
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care: Our caregivers help keep a safe environment and provide assistance to seniors experiencing difficulty with cognitive decline
- 24 Hour Care: Around the clock supervision and care for seniors
- Transitioning Care: Comfort Keepers can ease your loved one's transition back home and aid the recovery process
- End of Life Care: Help families make the most of their time together and provide whatever care is needed to make their limited time as comfortable and enjoyable as possible
NOT SURE WHAT CARE YOU MAY NEED?
If you find yourself wondering if your loved one may need some support to remain independent, or what services would be ideal for their care plan, complete our survey. We can help you take the first steps- from starting the conversation, to how to prepare for your first visit, and more.
Take a peek at what we have to offer to seniors by seeing how Jackie and Don plan their visits together! Elevating the human spirit involves interweaving love and joy into every moment.
Additionally, we are here to provide support during more difficult periods. Our caregivers are trained to assist with industry-leading Alzheimer’s and dementia care, post-hospitalization transitional care and end of life care. We understand how difficult aging can be and work tirelessly to make the whole process easier for your loved one and family. Contact us online or give us a call at (208) 874-0664 to learn more about home care.