In Home Care in Grand Junction, CO
Comfort Keepers helps disabled adults and seniors thrive with our outstanding in home care and specialized care services in Grand Junction
Now more than ever, seniors want to remain safe and comfortable at home for as long as possible. Comfort Keepers helps make this possible for seniors and disabled adults in Grand Junction. Our in home care providers are thoroughly screened and carefully matched with clients to promote an active, engaged lifestyle from the comfort and familiarity of the client’s home.
Comfort Keepers provides two branches of care – in home care and specialized care – to ensure that every client has the help and assistance they need to stay independent. Our services range from daily assistance with tasks to more hands-on care for specialized needs. Each client receives a unique care plan that is tailor-made to their lifestyle.
In Home Care Services
- Companion Care - our caregivers form bonds with clients through shared interests and activities such as reading, nature walks, crafts, card games, and more.
- Personal Care - respectful caregivers help with bathing, grooming, bathroom needs, meal preparation, and more.
- Safety Care - comprehensive safety protocols are encouraged even when seniors are home alone.
- Senior Transportation - seniors can travel safely and comfortably to medical appointments, hair salons, restaurants, special events, and more with the help of our caregivers.
- Seniors & Technology - we patiently help seniors connect with family and friends through video calls, texting, and social media.
- Interactive Caregiving – holistic care to help engage seniors in their community and ensure they are living their lives to the fullest.
Specialized Care Services
- 24 Hour Care – around-the-clock care from a team of caregivers for seniors needing help morning, day, and night.
- Dementia Care – specialized memory care for seniors with cognitive decline to help them remain in a familiar and comfortable environment.
- End of Life Care – essential care for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care – we offer our in home care services to seniors needing supplemental care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post Hospital Care – our caregivers help seniors recover from hospital stays and do their best to avoid re-hospitalization.
- Private Duty Nursing – we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical care within your loved one’s home.
Community Engagement Is Key
Our caregivers know how important it is for their clients to have a sense of purpose and community. We strive to keep seniors involved and active for prolonged and happier existence. Grand Junction is a wonderful place for seniors to explore. A few of the activities our clients enjoy going to include:
Seniors can explore the history and archeology of Grand Junction and learn about the real wild west in this accessible facility.
This beautiful 15-acre facility along the Colorado River has several themed gardens and a tropical rainforest and butterfly house for seniors to appreciate.
Seniors can attend live performances at this unique local venue. Many different styles of music are showcased along with special events like Master Chef, Jr.
Schedule a Free Consultation in Grand Junction
Concerned for an aging loved one living on their own in Grand Junction? Contact Comfort Keepers today to learn more about the in home care services we offer to seniors and disabled adults wanting to retain their independence at home. To schedule your free, no-obligation consultation, click one of the two buttons below!