24 Hour Home Care in Penn Valley, CA and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers provides 24 hour home care for seniors in Penn Valley, CA
Receiving a terminal diagnosis is arguably the most difficult time in an individual's life. If your loved one has recently received a terminal diagnosis, the last thing they want to do is move to a nursing home or assisted living facility. The stress of moving is best avoided if possible in the later stages of a senior's life. However, they may have advanced 24 hour home care needs. At a time like this, you want to make sure your loved one is safe. You want a caregiver agency you can rely on. Comfort Keepers is here for you and your loved one and your family.
Did you know that as many as 80% of seniors want to age in place despite challenges they may face on a daily basis? As you can imagine, this number goes up after a terminal diagnosis. However, not many older adults are privileged enough to have a family member living nearby with enough time on their hands to take care of them around the clock. Even if they do, many older adults opt for professional home care services as they do not want to be a burden but still wish to maintain their independence.
In Penn Valley, CA, our compassionate caregivers will be there for your loved one with our 24 hour home care. We provide a wide range of services to meet the needs of every senior out there, no matter what the challenges they are facing are. We are here to help your loved one age in place in a comfortable and dignified environment. Alongside personal care and companion care services, we also provide light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication management and incidental transportation.
The following specialized home care services are also available to your loved one in Penn Valley, CA:
- Personal Care: Personal care services are available to assist with bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care, transferring and positioning, and mobility aid for the elderly in order to maintain their dignity and independence.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers work to build trusting relationships with the people they serve while assisting with daily tasks.
- Seniors and Technology: One of our caregivers' favorite things to do is to help seniors stay in touch with loved ones and friends via modern technology like texting and video chatting.
- Safety Care: Caregiver peace of mind is provided by Comfort Keepers SafetyChoice's medical alert systems, prescription management tools as well as home monitoring devices.
- Senior Transportation: The elderly who are unable to drive themselves or navigate their way around town can count on us for reliable transportation.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our unique brand of care that will help your loved one be more active in all aspects of their life.
- 24-Hour Care: Attentive around the clock care tailored to the needs of seniors.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our services will allow your loved one to live comfortably at home in spite of diagnosis-related challenges they may be facing.
- End-of-Life Care: Our goal is to help grieving families make the most of the time they have left together before a loved one passes away.
- In-Facility Care: Someone in a nursing home, assisted living facility, or any other type of care facility can benefit from our in-home care services.
- Post-Hospital Care: Seniors who are about to be discharged from the hospital can count on us for post-hospital care. It is our goal to keep re-hospitalization to a minimum by making recuperation as simple and quick as possible.
Contact Us Today To Learn More!
If you have any questions regarding us, our caregivers, or our in-home senior care services, call us at (530) 208-5152. We are delighted to answer all of your questions and concerns about any part of our services, as well as schedule your free in-home consultation to further explore your loved one's requirements. We are here for your family!