Personalized Senior Care Services In Auburn, CA and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers now offers uplifting senior care services in Auburn, CA
Comfort Keepers is the leading provider of quality senior care services in the nation, proudly serving Auburn, CA, and the surrounding areas. Our personalized care plans are specially designed to provide your loved one with the exact support they need to remain living independently at home. Whether Mom or Dad requires our services for just a few hours a week or around the clock, you can always count on Comfort Keepers.
Quality Senior Care In Auburn, CA
At Comfort Keepers, we completely understand how difficult it can be to balance between your personal life, career, and family while being there for Mom or Dad at the same time. Your loved one may require a high level of senior care services and support and providing that for them may be very hard and time-consuming, especially with all the other obligations you may have. With this in mind, we’d like to let you know that our loving caregivers can be an incredible asset to you and your family. They are professionally trained to provide a variety of senior care services such as:
- Companion Care- Our caregivers aim to build long-term relationships with their clients while providing assistance with daily tasks.
- Personal Care- It is important for the dignity of an elderly person to have a wide range of services to assist with bathing, dressing and hygiene, as well as incontinence, transferring and positioning as well as mobility aid.
- Seniors and Technology- Our caregivers are happy to assist the elderly in utilizing current technology to keep in touch with loved ones, as well as prevent feelings of isolation.
- Interactive Caregiving- Elders can now take a more active role in their own health and well-being thanks to a new type of home care known as "Interactive Caregiving."
- Safety Care- When seniors are alone at home, they can feel secure and safe with our Safety Care solutions.
- Senior Transportation- If you or a senior loved one is unable to safely navigate the streets of your town, we can help with transportation.
- 24-Hour Care- Our caregivers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide assistance to the elderly and their families.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care- Our home care aides are trained and prepared to assist clients with alzheimer's and dementia symptoms in the comfort of their own homes
- End-of-Life Care- We're here to assist those who are nearing the end of their lives, as well as their loved ones, in both material and emotional ways. In order to help families maximize their time together, this care is designed to do so.
- In-Facility Care- No matter where your elderly loved one calls home, we can help.
- Post-Hospital Care- Elderly care services like this one help ease the transition from a hospital stay to the comfort of your own home.
When it comes to maintaining a high quality of life, friendly companionship is what may be most important to your loved one, given that many seniors feel lonely and isolated. This may be for a number of reasons. While some don’t feel confident enough to get outside much, others may be prevented by mobility issues or various chronic conditions. Our caring, compassionate caregivers can be there for your loved one to provide loving, friendly companionship and engage them in meaningful conversation.
What’s more, we also encourage family members and friends to visit our senior clients as often as they can, as we firmly believe that frequent social interaction can make a huge difference in a senior’s overall well-being.
Fun Activities For Seniors in Auburn
There are many interesting places for your senior loved one and their home care aide to go around town. Here are some suggestions:
- Bernhard Museum Complex - Filled with artifacts and furnishings from a bygone era, the Bernhard House transports visitors to a simpler time.
- The Auburn Public Library - Located in the Foothills of Northern California, Placer County Library provides free and open access to services, programs, and materials that enrich, inform, empower, and entertain.
- Auburn State Recreation Area - Major recreational uses include hiking, river access, boating, fishing, camping, mountain biking, gold panning, limited hunting, equestrian/horseback riding trails and off-highway motorcycle riding.
- Auburn Alehouse Restaurant
- Regal Cinemas
Contact Us Today To Schedule A FREE Consultation!
Call our local office today at (530) 208-5152 to learn more about our senior care services and how we can help your loved one. Ask for your free in-home consultation where one of our team members will come visit you and your loved one in their home and discuss a viable care plan. Comfort Keepers is here for you!