Senior Care in Sutter, CA
We support elders with a wide range of needs, from simple daily living assistance to hands-on care for specific needs with our senior care services.
We understand how difficult it is to locate a qualified caregiver for your aging parent. You've come to the perfect place if you believe your loved one would benefit more from senior care than an assisted living home and you want to make sure they spend their golden years as independently and comfortably as possible. We provide specialized senior care to elders in the Sutter, California area. Whether someone requires full-time or part-time care, we are here to assist them. Your loved one will receive high-quality care from us without having to leave their home and relocate into an assisted living facility.
Our Senior Care Services
Our goal is to make your senior feel entirely at ease with our caregiver, which is why we will evaluate personality compatibility and shared interests when looking for the ideal caregiver for your parent. Our caregivers go the additional mile to ensure seniors in their care are happy, healthy, comfortable, and active, which is one of the reasons why thousands of families around the country have selected Comfort Keepers as their care provider.
In Sutter, we provide a wide range of senior care services, including:
- Companion Care: Our caregivers strive to establish long-lasting friendships with their clients while aiding with daily tasks.
- Personal Care: To maintain a senior's dignity, a variety of care services are available to assist with bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care, transferring and positioning, and mobility aid.
- Safety Care: Our Safety Care solutions assist seniors in being independent and safe at home, even when they are alone.
- Senior Transportation: We provide transportation for elderly folks who are unable to drive or navigate securely throughout town.
- Seniors and Technology: Our caregivers are delighted to assist elders in using current technology such as texting and video contacting family and friends and preventing loneliness.
- Interactive Caregiving: This is is a new type of home care that allows elders to take an active role in their own health and well-being.
- 24-Hour Care: Our caregivers can provide around the clock care to attend to seniors and provide some relief for their loved ones.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our home care aides are specially trained and prepared to assist clients suffering from alzheimer's and dementia symptoms.
- End-of-Life Care: This is is concerned with the care of people who are nearing the end of their lives. We're here to help terminally ill patients and their families with both practical and emotional needs. Its goal is to assist families in making the most of their time spent together.
- In-Facility Care: We can assist your elderly relative in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, or wherever they call home.
- Post-Hospital Care: We provide post-hospital care to seniors who are about to be discharged from the hospital. Our caregivers will make recuperation as simple and quick as possible, minimizing the need for re-hospitalization.
If you'd like to learn more or have any questions about the senior care Comfort Keepers offers in Sutter, give us a call at (530) 208-5152 or click the button below to fill out our free form. We will happily assist with finding a care plan that is right for you or a loved one.